Home

NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2020-2021 Roster Conversion/update

This is a discussion on NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2020-2021 Roster Conversion/update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2020, 07:50 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2020-2021 Roster Conversion/update

hey guys,
i took the file and did some updates and reordered depth charts for all teams. not perfect, but good start. can someone take the file an update the coaches for the correct teams? i dont have the DB editor
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (1.48 MB, 15 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2020, 12:33 AM   #26
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2020-2021 Roster Conversion/update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTATE12
hey guys,
i took the file and did some updates and reordered depth charts for all teams. not perfect, but good start. can someone take the file an update the coaches for the correct teams? i dont have the DB editor
In NCAA 14-->13 conversions, I think a few of the data columns for Coaches data was known to cause freeze issues esp in Dynasty. So only some of the data was transferred. Conversions are mostly a Players and Teams data update. Here's an Excel CSV NCAA14 Coaches, along with the Players, and Teams data from the latest 9-30-20 Vikesfan update.
----
I haven't had enough time to make the ncaa13 conversion yet... I was planning to make one soon. hopefully some time this week. Bob also sent me his PS3 file from a week ago, so I could also make an update from his file, if he doesn't post one later.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA14 CSV files for 9-30-20 update.zip (990.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 10-01-2020 at 12:39 AM.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:05 PM   #27
Rookie

thanks. good info. i will mess around with it and see if i can get it to work
Old 10-02-2020, 01:09 PM   #28
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Both Consoles: NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2020-2021 Roster Conversion/update

NCAA 13 Fall 2020 Roster Update!
* I have a New 10-2-20 update!
* This is the latest "Official" Vikesfan NCAA 14 -- > NCAA 13 conversion for PS3 & RPCS3 & XBOX360 !
* All 123/123 teams are complete! THANK THE VIKESFAN TEAM on the NCAA 14 PS3 THREAD for another amazing job.
* Includes Packer's Xbox360 Team edits for Idaho, NMSU, & Uconn.
* It is untested since I don't own a PS3, but hopefully it will be error free and work with Dynasty mode.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I made a quick version for Xbox360 but I might update depth charts more & repost it later).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* I used Komikozibob's latest PS3 roster from 2 weeks ago.

So many Depth Charts will require Auto/Manual Adjusting on latest Team edits.
* Big Thanks to Bob's latest files , so I could use his Players, Teams, and Coaches Excel data as a template to import latest conversions.

* Not all Coach data may be imported since it may cause freezes if completely imported. But much of it should be there.

ENJOY THE LATEST NCAA 13 UPDATE!

...before every College Football Weekend!

-------------------------------
I also have a MODDED version with alternate FL, ND, PSU with the latest weekly AP Poll lower files.--I just checked the APpoll and it might just be preseason AP.

(All depth charts require Auto/Manual adjusting).

-------------------
Next update to look forward to: Air Force was given a big update of corrections, but it was not in this 10-2-20 update, and minor additions to Boise, Mich, Kent st., and many other teams with minor corrections, opt ins, opt outs, transfers etc. I may wait another few weeks to a month to update this roster again.

Last edited by pinbw; 10-12-2020 at 07:33 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 07:00 PM   #29
Rookie

m_john_k's Arena

Re: Both Consoles: NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2020-2021 Roster Conversion/update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
NCAA 13 Fall 2020 Roster Update!
* I have a New 10-2-20 update!
* This is the latest "Official" Vikesfan NCAA 14 -- > NCAA 13 conversion for PS3 & RPCS3 & XBOX360 !
* All 123/123 teams are complete! THANK THE VIKESFAN TEAM on the NCAA 14 PS3 THREAD for another amazing job.
* Includes Packer's Xbox360 Team edits for Idaho, NMSU, & Uconn.
* It is untested since I don't own a PS3, but hopefully it will be error free and work with Dynasty mode.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I made a quick version for Xbox360 but I might update depth charts more & repost it later).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* I used Komikozibob's latest PS3 roster from 2 weeks ago.

So many Depth Charts will require Auto/Manual Adjusting on latest Team edits.
* Big Thanks to Bob's latest files , so I could use his Players, Teams, and Coaches Excel data as a template to import latest conversions.

* Not all Coach data may be imported since it may cause freezes if completely imported. But much of it should be there.

ENJOY THE LATEST NCAA 13 UPDATE!

...before every College Football Weekend!

-------------------------------
I also have a MODDED version with alternate FL, ND, PSU with the latest weekly AP Poll lower files. (But all depth charts require Auto/Manual adjusting).

-------------------
Next update to look forward to: Air Force was given a big update of corrections, but it was not in this 10-2-20 update, and minor additions to Boise, Mich, Kent st., and many other teams with minor corrections, opt ins, opt outs, transfers etc. I may wait another few weeks to a month to update this roster again.

Has any of this been confirmed to work in ps3 dynastys?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-06-2020, 03:23 PM   #30
Rookie

frankinho's Arena

Love seeing NCAA 13 getting some love. Great work.
Overall i think 13 is underrated, recruiting is so much better and immersive as are coaching goals and no overpowered XP system.
Only problem with this game is the safety glitch and would love to hear how people are addressing it and which sliders are u using.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:42 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_john_k
Has any of this been confirmed to work in ps3 dynastys?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Would like to know this as well. Has anyone tested to see if dynasty on ps3 will advance past offseason coaching changes now? I tried the first file for 2020-21 and it was still freezing, haven't tried any of the subsequent files.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2020, 07:19 PM   #32
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridastaterules74
Would like to know this as well. Has anyone tested to see if dynasty on ps3 will advance past offseason coaching changes now? I tried the first file for 2020-21 and it was still freezing, haven't tried any of the subsequent files.
I think all of the files in my last post have a higher chance of working, since I used Komikozibob's latest 2020 PS3 files he sent me 2 weeks ago, to make the last update.

I used his Coaches, and Teams data, and merged them with the latest Player data from Vikesfan NCAA14 roster.

But I haven't had enough time to test the files yet, nor have I gone through all the teams to fix the depth charts. So some new updated teams may have players in the wrong place.

Last edited by pinbw; 10-08-2020 at 09:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »