Home

NCAA Football 14: 2021-2022 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2021-2022 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-26-2021, 02:35 AM   #881
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2021-2022 Roster Update

Dont mean to be annoying but being from jersey their are 4 key players I think are missing, I am happy to see DJ Woodbury, and Myles Bailey though. It wont let me post link b/c im new to this, but Joshua Irvin, Corner Back, Temple. Nate Wyatt, Corner Back, Temple. Robbie Fiorentino, Running Back, Kansas. Brian Ugwu, Defensive Line Rutgers. These were some of the top names I got to experience that i havent seen in this roster who are on those teams. You all do a great job i do not want to sound selfish, just want to help add realism. If you want links add me on xbox Famousboat20 and just tell me your the NCAA editing crew ill drop all 4 of theirs, and if you guys wanted me to help with any D1 talent of jersey I'd be glad to help. Thank you for all your hard work and hoping to see my Jersey boys in game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2021, 10:53 AM   #882
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihall712
Dont mean to be annoying but being from jersey their are 4 key players I think are missing, I am happy to see DJ Woodbury, and Myles Bailey though. It wont let me post link b/c im new to this, but Joshua Irvin, Corner Back, Temple. Nate Wyatt, Corner Back, Temple. Robbie Fiorentino, Running Back, Kansas. Brian Ugwu, Defensive Line Rutgers. These were some of the top names I got to experience that i havent seen in this roster who are on those teams. You all do a great job i do not want to sound selfish, just want to help add realism. If you want links add me on xbox Famousboat20 and just tell me your the NCAA editing crew ill drop all 4 of theirs, and if you guys wanted me to help with any D1 talent of jersey I'd be glad to help. Thank you for all your hard work and hoping to see my Jersey boys in game
Unfortunately, after doing research on these players, they do not appear to be players that will make the roster unless they start contributing.

There are not enough roster spots to add non-contributors and special teamers, unless they are true freshman and rated higher. I believe three of the four players are walk-ons, and all four of them either do no contribute at all, or contribute specifically on special teams.

This is Joshua Irvin's third year and he has only played in two games, both in 2020, and both because they had to play him due to injuries. He has not played this year, according to Temple. Unless he starts contributing, he will most likely not be added to the roster.

Nate Wyatt was in a similar situation. He has been there for three years, played in one game because of injuries, and this year he is strictly playing special teams. A player with one tackle in three years is not going to be put in the roster over a true freshman.

Robbie Fiorentino, like Wyatt, looks like a primary special teams player. He carried the ball twice last year for four yards, but nothing this year. There is not room on the rosters for special team players.

For Brian Ugwu, I cannot find anything showing he has contributed this year. Yes, he received a scholarship offer through Rutgers, but he was also rated outside of the top 1,200 as a freshman out of high school in 2019. Again, a player that does not contribute does not have a place on the roster due to roster limitations.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-27-2021, 01:10 AM   #883
Rookie

Why is Jojo Domann listed as a SS for Nebraska?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-27-2021, 01:19 AM   #884
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsFan2000
Why is Jojo Domann listed as a SS for Nebraska?

Do they run a 4-2-5 primarily? If so, that is why. It looks like he is listed as the starting nickel. The starting nickel is the back-up strong safety in NCAA 14.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by bigbob; 09-27-2021 at 01:22 AM.
Old 09-27-2021, 01:29 AM   #885
Rookie

As far as I know they run 3-4

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 01:43 AM   #886
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsFan2000
As far as I know they run 3-4

I think the key is that he is the starting nickel. For him to play the nickel, he has to be the second string strong safety.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-27-2021, 03:49 AM   #887
Rookie

OVR: 3

#13 Jojo Domann, for Nebraska, should be an OLB not an SS, based on Huskers.com rosters.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:27 AM   #888
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gprep93
#13 Jojo Domann, for Nebraska, should be an OLB not an SS, based on Huskers.com rosters.
Again, he is the starting nickel. In NCAA 14, the starting nickel is the back up strong safety.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »