Home

Old 07-17-2005, 04:24 PM   #1
Pro

taruncheel's Arena

OVR: 5
Quandry

I have been messing around with this game for the last 4 days. I have tried a couple of different sliders (PM, Jistics, AA) and I am confused! I have been testing games with Duke (CPU) vs UNC (me). Using AA Heisman sliders, I normally stop the game at halftime. Duke is normally beating me 49-14 (I tried this 4 different times with pretty much the same results). It seems like my db's cannot stop anything they do. So I tried with GT vs UNC and the score was worse (not a complete game, but pretty close) 90-7. So, I looked at AA and tried Jistic's sliders. I have used his in the past and have really enjoyed the game more because of his previous sliders. Well, I played UNC vs Duke and I won 56-10. The game played better for me, but numbers were inflated. Duke's RB did run for about 90 yards on 17 carries.

I have played on both Heisman and AA and I do not think that I am not that good for Heisman. Anyone have any suggestions? Regarding the kicking on AA, it is a bit easy and I don't mind the Heisman speed of the meters. I just want to get ready to start my Dynasty and play a competitive season.

Thanks for any help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2005, 05:05 PM   #2
stewaat

OVR:
Re: Quandry

Here are my Heisman sliders that I use. I've had some great games. Including a 5 OT thriller vs. Washington with Notre Dame.

Offense : p3Lp1aB1
Defense : 0r74pUM2 (could be 0 or O)
Sp. Teams : 23Hjjle1

Old 07-17-2005, 05:17 PM   #3
no1
Beer the Turtle

no1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by taruncheel
I have been messing around with this game for the last 4 days. I have tried a couple of different sliders (PM, Jistics, AA) and I am confused! I have been testing games with Duke (CPU) vs UNC (me). Using AA Heisman sliders, I normally stop the game at halftime. Duke is normally beating me 49-14 (I tried this 4 different times with pretty much the same results). It seems like my db's cannot stop anything they do. So I tried with GT vs UNC and the score was worse (not a complete game, but pretty close) 90-7. So, I looked at AA and tried Jistic's sliders. I have used his in the past and have really enjoyed the game more because of his previous sliders. Well, I played UNC vs Duke and I won 56-10. The game played better for me, but numbers were inflated. Duke's RB did run for about 90 yards on 17 carries.

I have played on both Heisman and AA and I do not think that I am not that good for Heisman. Anyone have any suggestions? Regarding the kicking on AA, it is a bit easy and I don't mind the Heisman speed of the meters. I just want to get ready to start my Dynasty and play a competitive season.

Thanks for any help!
I was having the same problems. AA's were just way too hard for me and Jistics too easy. I tried everyones here basically and came to the conclusion that I would just have to make my own sliders to fit my game. Maybe thats what you should do. I have mine posted here if you would like to try them. No1's AA sliders. Ive started my dynasty with maryland and so far have had great games vs west virginia and wake forest. I got dumped on hard by clemson and virginia came into the house and beat me up 27-10. Any way that you go good luck!
Old 07-17-2005, 05:26 PM   #4
Pro

taruncheel's Arena

Thanks for the posts and suggestions. Has anyone tried WolverineM from Madden Nation sliders? I have them and wanted to know if anyone else has tried them. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »