Home

FootballForever's SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL AA SLIDERS!!!

This is a discussion on FootballForever's SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL AA SLIDERS!!! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2005, 07:59 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: FootballForever's SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL AA SLIDERS!!!

Michigan @ Ohio State(me)

Score: 34-48

Passing:
Michigan: 18-34 1 TD
Ohio State 16-28 3 TD

Rushing:
Mich. 37-186
OSU 36-216

Overall this game was a shootout in the first half. After that I started playing better defense.

Ted Ginn had a 101 yd punt return and a 57 yd touchdown. With all of the other stats he ended up with 300 total yards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2005, 09:54 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I haven't thrown that many at all. and neither has the CPU, but INT are USER fault, so I really become good at not throwing them. Everything else is just play's great. If you don't like the INT setting, just turn it down.
I don't mind the CPU INT @ 99%...in fact, i love it....you are absolutly right, user ints are the user's fault..........its the USER INT slider at 99% that is bothering me. I played a game (really 2 1/2 quarters...had to stop to go pick up my son) and i already had 6 INTs.....i don't want to be picking off everything the CPU is throwing. I was MIAMI playing against Chris Leak and the Gators, and Chris leak is an IMPACT player...just think if i was playing against a scrub QB.

I really liked the feel of everything else tho....im keeping in mind that Florida throws the ball 98% of the time....so i think that is a good team to play to see if i get too many INTs.

I was thinking of lowering USER INTs back down......maybe to 50%. ???? I'm just worried that the deep ball will rear its ugly head again. When i was playing, the CPU only went deep 2 times and failed twice (one pass deflected, the other overthrown)

Another thing i noticed was that MY QB was alittle too accurate, so i may lower that as well.........I also had about 3 fumbles in the game all which were recovered by the Defense as stated earlier.....thats probably because the DEF AWR is high, but i still may leave it where it is because i like the balance. All in all i was pretty happy with what i saw....i think i'll finally start my dynasty with these sliders. I still have to play a few more test games......I really like these sliders the most out of all the ones that I've tried. I was using Jistic's before these, but i really like the flow of the game with FF's latest sliders.

Anybody else having the same issues as me?

SIDE NOTE: I was playing the Gators in the swamp, and I scored a TD with Greg Olsen (TE)...i pressed the 'extreme' celebration button (r trigger + x) and Olsen mocked the crowd and walked up and down the endzone doing the Gator chomp! I just about fell out my couch. pretty funny. I got flaged for unsportsman like conduct of course....just thought i'd share that.

Last edited by Bbucsfan; 07-25-2005 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:00 PM   #43
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Bbucsfan, I did some tweaking a bit, I think this will slove some issues with what your seeing. The update in on the first page. please let me know how this goes.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-25-2005, 11:10 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 5

yeah...i did some tweaking abit...as soon as my wife and son go to bed, i'll try them out.....i just lowered the HUM QB ACC to 45%.....and HUM INT at 25%. I am keeping your ORIGINAL SETTING of CPU INT at 99% tho.

FF, don't go tweaking just because i had some minor issues...as far as i could tell, your sliders were fine.......i never thought i threw too many INTS, just the CPU....having cpu ints at 99% makes me more careful on how and who i throw the ball to. Don't mess up your sliders just because i was having some concerns...i haven't even finished a full game yet!! I do think you are on the right track tho....i'll see if i can get a game in tonite (my son is watching monsters inc. on the xbox right now...so i gotta wait till that movie is over)

FF, i really think you need to go to slider rehab....i think they are starting to drive you crazy......you should stick with what u had....it sounds like u were having some good games.....

Last edited by Bbucsfan; 07-25-2005 at 11:13 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »