Home

Old 08-05-2005, 09:26 PM   #1
Rookie

David129's Arena

OVR: 4
Heisman

Can we come up with good Heisman sliders? Some people have the QBA at 15% others have it at 99%. How far apart is that. WR catch is the same way. How about INT anywhere for 0% to 50%. I know we all don`t play the same. But, There got to be some kind of balance. Playmaker , Has QBA at 25. I say 20%. That`s not far off. Like I said lets find a middle ground. So that everyone can have a say. We can start with QBA and go all the way to tacking. Lets come up the the best sliders ever. Thanks

Last edited by David129; 08-05-2005 at 09:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2005, 09:55 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Heisman

I can't speak for anyone else but there is no way i can play with QBA over 50% because I'll throw for 500-600 yards per game. I use 25% because in my opinion it gives you more variety in the throws you will see by the CPU and Human. That basically means more bad passes that you can never see at DEFAULT or higher because EA made all the QB's too accurate. So, I see throws that are too long, too short, too high or too low. That is realism too me not every guy in college throwing dimes and splitting two defenders with precision passing.

But I also found a way to balance it out by going up high on the WR catch slider as oppsed to setting them both high because like I said that's just brutal for me against the CPU. I'll set all kinds of passing records. I don't see the drops other guy's talk about so that's another factor in how I approach my settings. The game is too offensive enough just at default so each guy has he's own opinions.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:09 PM   #3
Rookie

David129's Arena

That`s why I like you Because you tell it like it is. I think Playmaker sliders are the best I played with. Just up the AWR. for the CPU to 60%. I went up on the cpu RB. to 20% and PB. to 30%. Everything else is Playmaker the MAN OF THE HOUR! THANKS DOGG!.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:35 PM   #4
Rookie

David129's Arena

Are should we give up on Heisman sliders and just play on AA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »