Home

Arichzona's 7 minute - 360Heisman

This is a discussion on Arichzona's 7 minute - 360Heisman within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2006, 10:22 PM   #1
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12
Arichzona's 7 minute - 360Heisman

Done quite a bit of testing after realizing that the CPU just isn't smart enough on All-American. These have provided me with blowouts, shootouts, and defensive battles. Most of all, they are fun and I believe - fair. Let me know what you guys think of them.

Offense (Hum/Cpu):

QB ACC: 13/29 - Accurate QB's still throw well, punishes on-the-run tosses if you are a "fast, not accurate" QB.
PASSBLK: 16/11 - I can get sacks....kind of a nice concept.
WRCAT: 47/35 - Timed hits result in dropped balls....catches downfield are not automatic - I wonder if I will catch, instead of "know"
RB ABIL: 17/22 - CPU wont just leave you in the dust......unless they should
RUN BLK: 39/40

Defense (Hum/Cpu):

AWARE: 1/7 - trust me on this...your guys still react plenty quick
KNOCK: 69/55
INTS: 0/40 - CPU picks what they should...punishing you for bad throws,
BRKBLK: 37/42
TACKLE: 30/26

Special Teams (Hum/Cpu):

FGPOWER: 67/52
FGACC: 48/10
PUNTPWR: 56/92 - You can survey the field and have fun returning punts.
PUNTACC: 50/38
KOPOWER: 60/46

Penalties:

OFF: 100
FST: 100
HLD: 82
FACE:88
OPI: 87
DPI: 49
INT: 100
CLIP: 65
GRND: 71
RPNT: 50
RKCK: 36

Subs (OUT/IN):

QB: 77/83
RB: 75/83
WR: 76/82
FB: 75/82
OL: 55/80

DT: 60/70 -
DE: 60/70
LB: 58/70
CB: 65/75
S: 65/80

The sub in/out sliders are great as you feel them working in the 4th, or after a 10 play drive...the guys are tired, but they are in there. This seems to make those INT for TD returns a little less of a momentum swing as after the Kickoff the D returning to the field is still winded, especially the guy who ran it back.

Last edited by arichzona; 09-04-2006 at 02:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2006, 12:51 AM   #2
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Arichzona's 7 minute - 360Heisman

Getting ready to give them a whirl. I have also been messing on heisman trying to figure out ways to get the CPU running game going
Old 09-03-2006, 01:43 AM   #3
Banned

arichzona's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak
Getting ready to give them a whirl. I have also been messing on heisman trying to figure out ways to get the CPU running game going
Any suggestions, let me know as I am still messing with them a little bit........Sometimes they get it (running) going, sometimes they struggle, maybe it is lucky playcalling on my part
Old 09-04-2006, 02:02 AM   #4
Banned

arichzona's Arena

"sometimes" just happened as the impact HB for GT in my dynasty just ran for 160 on me.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:41 AM   #5
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Well I don't have the stats in front of me but I liked what I saw from the cpu as far as offense goes. The Human D and the CPU were both pretty good and I saw a variety of throws from the CPU QB. I only played 1 game with these but the Human O seemed a little off. The main area I was concearned with was the QB Acc being so low. When standing tall in the pocket, my qb who has a acc rating of 94 was still nowhere close to being on target. Have no problems with them when on the move out of the pocket as they seem to work really well in that case. So I am going to tweak the human o a tad, mainly on qb acc and see what happens. The other good thing is there is room to continue to improve thew cpu running game if needed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2006, 09:15 AM   #6
Banned

arichzona's Arena

I have been considering an increase to the HUMQBA but since I never seem to get a real accurate QB and was still getting numbers that (to me) seemed too good I dropped it down to where it is...my guys will hit the short pass to the flats but once they throw more than a 20yd pass, they are not spot on......

Good to hear that you had a good experience with them, I am going to try and post some #'s tonight as I am getting real nice results. The CPU seems to throw to the flats more often which is nice.

My favorite part is that the CPU runs but once they break a tackle, they are not just "gone."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »