Home

Playmaker's AA 360 sliders for 08

This is a discussion on Playmaker's AA 360 sliders for 08 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-01-2007, 07:30 PM   #81
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Playmaker's AA 360 sliders for 08

I made some tweaks here and there. As USC against Arizona, I expect to win. I'm A+ in everything, they are B+/B+/B. With my tweaks, I am winning 35-7 at the half, but 2 TDs are from interceptions. So I would suggest to just make some changes here and there until you are happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2007, 09:34 PM   #82
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Any other comment on the substitution percentages? Too high? Does the QB get subbed out on long drives (which really shouldn't happen), same with the OL?

Also, why isn't Playmaker posting them here himself? What happened?

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 08-03-2007, 07:45 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 2

Been having good results with these. A few teams throw a ton of picks against me but my FSU squad as some wicked CB's right now. I won the national title in season 2 but lost my second game of the new season against Virginia. They pounded me with the run and I had a few fumbles in the rain. It felt like a real "upset" in that I always felt like I could make a few big plays with the better players but a few breaks kept them close. That's exactly how it should play.

Thanks for all the work.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:18 AM   #84
Banned

OVR: 5

Looks like he did a final version to the sliders over night. Here's what he posted about some changes.

Quote from playmakers:

I backed off at the last minute increasing the RB's because I don't think they really need a boost. So, instead I tweaked other areas of game play to help them out a little more.

The sliders are going to look crazy especially since the INT's seem to be a big deal in this game. But trust me there's a way to slow it down and it has to be a very good balance between the KDWN Slider and INT Slider in order to make it work.

If you set them both up at 0/0 it does no good because your basically going to have the DB's to react just as they would if it was 50/50. If you set the KDWN Slider too high it won't work either atleast not with these sliders. The DB's have to be programmed into going for more deflections as opposed to INT's and this last setup is as close as I could get it.

I think the guy's who control one defender most of the game will see a huge improvement in this area. You might still get 3-4 picks but it will be very rare trust me. The Human player has more control over his QB and where the ball is thrown and the more I played the game the more I realized on AA Level atleast 75-80% of my INT's were do to me missing a read or forcing a pass.

I opened up the CPU's running game a little more aswell. The reason for that is because your going to have to make a decision more often in regards to crowding the line of scrimmage to slow them down or staying back in soft coverage and hope the CPU's QB doesn't beat you. Your going to see some teams put together 8-10 play drives if your just calling defensive plays and you guess wrong. If you found a nice setup already make sure you write it down just in case the changes I made don't suite your style of play.

FINAL VERSION

ALL AMERICAN (7-9 MINUTES)

HUMAN/CPU
QBA-50/50
PASS BLK-20/20
WR CATCH-50/50
RB ABLTY-50/50
RUN BLK-35/35

DEFENSIVE SLIDERS
AWR-0/100.....(HUM Players with high awareness still perform pretty good)
KNDWS-35/35
INT-5/5
BRK BLK-5/5
TKL-35/70

SPECIAL TEAMS
FGL-15/15.....(I'd would suggest looking at your FG Kicker's Power rating)
FGA-45/45
PNTP-20/40
PNTA-60/60
KOL-40/60

PENALTY SLIDERS
Offsides-100
False Start-100
Holding-100
Facemask-100
Off Pi-100
Def Pi-75
Kr/pr Int-100
Clipping-50
Int Grounding-100
Roughing Passer-100
Roughing Kicker-100

SUB OUT/SUB IN

Offense
QB-75/90
RB-94/100
WR-75/90
FB/TE-94/100
OL-65/80

Defense
DT-94/100
DE-94/100
LB-80/90
CB-75/90
S-75/90
Old 08-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #85
MVP

OVR: 17

these are pretty darn good outside of not feeling too much risk when blitzing the crap out of the CPU... if the offensive AI was just a tad smarter on AA this would be perfect IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2007, 05:36 PM   #86
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
these are pretty darn good outside of not feeling too much risk when blitzing the crap out of the CPU... if the offensive AI was just a tad smarter on AA this would be perfect IMO.
So HUM defense does alright with AWR set at zero? I play with weaker teams so that setting seems a bit scary ....
Old 08-05-2007, 07:15 PM   #87
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
So HUM defense does alright with AWR set at zero? I play with weaker teams so that setting seems a bit scary ....
i play with HUM AWR at 20 because at 0 the CPU comp% was too high, they threw all over me, but i am still seeing a lot of INTs i just had 5 last game and 3 before that. So i dont know if I am still getting a lot of INTs cause of the 20 AWR or what. I am playing with Pitt and i dont really want to lower the AWR too much becasue then i see COMP % of 75% or 80%.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #88
Rookie

GP_Butz's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
I thought it would be a little scary as well, but I think the 0 AWR in combination with the default or less CPU offense, things balance out. At least so far they have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »