Home

Auto-Subs Sliders

This is a discussion on Auto-Subs Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2007, 12:14 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Auto-Subs Sliders

Let us know how the 95/100 works.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:14 PM   #10
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Bamagrad
Let us know how the 95/100 works.
Played a 5 minute quarter game and it didn't work any better. My starter only had 15 carries for the game, though, so maybe the HBs need more work in order to be subbed. Kinda sucks, because the subs were perfect, last year.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 07-21-2007, 12:08 PM   #11
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Has anyone worked with this lately ? I'll be using 6 min. quarters on the PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2007, 12:17 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
Played a 5 minute quarter game and it didn't work any better. My starter only had 15 carries for the game, though, so maybe the HBs need more work in order to be subbed. Kinda sucks, because the subs were perfect, last year.
I think that is the problem. 5 minutes per quarter. I played 8 minutes per quarter and those auto sub sliders are actually working just fine.

Players recovers during breaks between quarters so basically, you almost have no progressive fatigue since your players won't be playing more than 12-13 plays per quarter.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:25 PM   #13
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Well I play 6 min quarters, and Ive been using PM's auto subs on his sliders page, and although I sub out my HB all the time in the playcall screen to get the backup HB, Payne, some carries also, the defense seems to have pretty good subs, they take out my LBs and DTs almost every 3 or 4 plays, or whenever they make a huge play... so subbing seems to be good for now(although last year was definently better), after reading this thread i may go back and tweak it.
WIZ
Old 07-21-2007, 12:54 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
You will see no subs with this setting think about it you have him with his sub out at 95 and back in at 100. Here is my theory with these settings he regains those 5 points between plays so he wont even go out. Get what Im saying if you want to see subs try sub out 70-75sub in 95. Because if you have these sliders to close the will regain that power inbetween plays. I am seeing great subs with everyone D-line, lbs, RB, REc, etc... I play 7min. Try that and see how it works. Remeber dont keep them to close

Last edited by Ram209; 07-21-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:28 PM   #15
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
You will see no subs with this setting think about it you have him with his sub out at 95 and back in at 100. Here is my theory with these settings he regains those 5 points between plays so he wont even go out. Get what Im saying if you want to see subs try sub out 70-75sub in 95. Because if you have these sliders to close the will regain that power inbetween plays. I am seeing great subs with everyone D-line, lbs, RB, REc, etc... I play 7min. Try that and see how it works. Remeber dont keep them to close
Thanks, Ram. I'll try that out, tonight. I do see good subs at the other positions, so you're probably right about this. I'll also be playing at my normal 7 minute quarters, so that should give me some good results.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #16
stewaat

OVR:

How have people been doing with the RB sub out sliders?

I have mine at 94/100 and it does no good. I wish they had progressive fatigue in the game. Wasn't it supposed to be in EA games?

I might make it 85/100 so if I ever have my HB sub out it'll be for 3 plays instead of 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »