Home

Soce's 360 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Soce's 360 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2007, 09:35 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Soce's 360 Heisman Sliders

Okay guys, everyone else is making them and I am no different and I think I am finally pretty close to starting my dynasty with these. My ultimate goal was to come up with heisman sliders that are NOT game plan specific. So I have tested these out with most formations on offense and defense and find them to be pretty fair and even.

House rules: No option (totally broken this year), No motioning and taking advantage of bad CPU man to man AI (if you need further explanation ask) and finally no substituting players out of positions even with player sub option. Putting WR at TE for example just bastardizes the CPU in man to man D cause the linebacker has zero chance.

Diff: Heisman
Min: 7 or 8 / QTR

Offense (HUM/CPU)
QB Accuracy: 50/40
PASS Blocking: 50/30
WR Catching: 30/30
RB Ability: 60/60
Run Blocking: 50/65

Defense (HUM/CPU)
Awareness: 75/35 (Jacking up HUMAN awareness seems to give you a chance to actually not have to blitz 7 every time to play pass D)
Knockdowns: 10/0
Interceptions: 0/0
Break Block: 60/35
Tackling: 65/65

Special teams still work in progress. I think you will find that you can run and pass with these equally. It comes down to counting guys in the box and making audibles just like real life.

If anyone tries them please give me feedback and tell me what style of football you play in the event that they need tweaking. Thx

Last edited by Keyser Soze; 08-08-2007 at 10:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #2
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Soce's 360 Heisman Sliders

These are real similar to what I'm playing with. Post some results if you can.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Def interested to see what some stats and results are. They look somewhat close to mine (ive got CPU RBA and RBLK set up pretty high). Been watching your sliders at another forum, forget which one, but wanna see how they play
Old 08-02-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
MVP

Me OSU 28 vs. ND 18 (I scored on a INT TD on last play of game so it came down to last play)

OSU/ND
First downs 19/18
Tot OFF 357/304
Rushing OSU:Saine 27 att 146 yards 2 Tds Wells 3 att 10 yards
ND Aldridge 17 att 7 yards (i blitz a ton and take this away.... will play a game blitzing less and monitor, might have to do something here)
passing: boeckman 21-37 217 2td 2int
clausen 34-46 313 1 td 3 int

Nd fumbled twice as well on top of those 3 ints

Here is a game where I was testing these versus Pistol offense. I seldom finish an entire game, rather I play a half then make adjustments and start a new one. Momentum is HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE again this year so if this goes either way, it can really alter your perception FAST about a slider set so never ever judge any set of sliders on a single game.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:36 AM   #5
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
Me OSU 28 vs. ND 18 (I scored on a INT TD on last play of game so it came down to last play)

OSU/ND
First downs 19/18
Tot OFF 357/304
Rushing OSU:Saine 27 att 146 yards 2 Tds Wells 3 att 10 yards
ND Aldridge 17 att 7 yards (i blitz a ton and take this away.... will play a game blitzing less and monitor, might have to do something here)
passing: boeckman 21-37 217 2td 2int
clausen 34-46 313 1 td 3 int

Nd fumbled twice as well on top of those 3 ints

Here is a game where I was testing these versus Pistol offense. I seldom finish an entire game, rather I play a half then make adjustments and start a new one. Momentum is HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE again this year so if this goes either way, it can really alter your perception FAST about a slider set so never ever judge any set of sliders on a single game.
Outside of the last INT (i assume ND was going for it all trying to win) how did the INT's play out....were your 2 bc you forced passes? how bout their's? The running game looks, eh.....questionable. I have CPU RBA (the 4th slider) at about 60 or 65 i believe and the 5th slider (blocking i think) at 85-90. I know it seems high, but i want good runners, McFadden, Slaton, etc to break tackles, to go for 100 yards and mak me work to hold them under. Just a suggestion, if you want to try it. Like i said, most of my other sliders (from memory) are 1-2 clicks away from yours.

Would like to see another game, perhaps see the rushing and INT numbers. I usually do FSU(me) vs a crap team for a half and then against USC or Michigan for a half......so we're on the same page
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2007, 11:05 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Outside of the last INT (i assume ND was going for it all trying to win) how did the INT's play out....were your 2 bc you forced passes? how bout their's? The running game looks, eh.....questionable. I have CPU RBA (the 4th slider) at about 60 or 65 i believe and the 5th slider (blocking i think) at 85-90. I know it seems high, but i want good runners, McFadden, Slaton, etc to break tackles, to go for 100 yards and mak me work to hold them under. Just a suggestion, if you want to try it. Like i said, most of my other sliders (from memory) are 1-2 clicks away from yours.

Would like to see another game, perhaps see the rushing and INT numbers. I usually do FSU(me) vs a crap team for a half and then against USC or Michigan for a half......so we're on the same page
I will be upping their run blocking some maybe... but when I up their RB ability too high and they get any momentum going game seems broke to me. I have seen McFadden plow through me (when using Michigan's D) like I was a high school team and this is when I was doing everything I could just to stop the damn run. I know their running game needs tweaked.

Ints came from my bad throws because I still haven't set in on an offense and learned it yet. I still throw to the wrong WR (wrong button) often. Or by the time I find the button, he is in a new zone and I am picked.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:36 PM   #7
MVP

Just played my most fun game yet even though I lost 19-17.

PSU (me) vs. UCLA
17-19
first downs 20 -13
total Off 386 - 233

passing
Clark 26-41 312yards 1td 3int
olson 16-27 165 0td 2int

rushing
kinlaw 20-78 1td
markey 29-85 0td

was a damn fun game. i lost game on account of my ints. 2 were my fault the other one my qb threw it right to the LB who was 10 yards from my te.... a wtf moment but oh well, this guy isn't the most accurate qb in the world.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:46 PM   #8
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
Just played my most fun game yet even though I lost 19-17.

PSU (me) vs. UCLA
17-19
first downs 20 -13
total Off 386 - 233

passing
Clark 26-41 312yards 1td 3int
olson 16-27 165 0td 2int

rushing
kinlaw 20-78 1td
markey 29-85 0td

was a damn fun game. i lost game on account of my ints. 2 were my fault the other one my qb threw it right to the LB who was 10 yards from my te.... a wtf moment but oh well, this guy isn't the most accurate qb in the world.
Looks pretty good....how are the rushing totals. Looks like they are a bit better. Did you up anything on those numbers? I can deal with 2 and 3 INT's against PSU's d and especially when 2 are from you throwin picks (no offense, we all do it). Can you try a great team vs a crap team and/or a great RB (McFadden) on the CPU vs you on an average D?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »