Home

dynasty auto sub sliders

This is a discussion on dynasty auto sub sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2007, 10:57 PM   #1
Banned

ncthompson11's Arena

OVR: 4
dynasty auto sub sliders

has anyone found a good slider for the auto subs for dynasty. Im looking to get a good amount of carriers for both my RBs and let some more guys play on defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2007, 01:31 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: dynasty auto sub sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncthompson11
has anyone found a good slider for the auto subs for dynasty. Im looking to get a good amount of carriers for both my RBs and let some more guys play on defense.
I am sure people out there have better ones but with RB at 95/100 on 5- 6 min quarters depending on yardage gain you will get 3 to 4 rush attempts before they sub in your back up and this is using a 90 HB rating.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:43 AM   #3
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

For my money the auto subs sliders are garbage. On defense, for example, I've got them all at 99/100 and I've still never seen a third stringer. I get some nice defensive line rotation, and once and a while I'll see a backup safety or LB, but that's about it. Running back is the same way. Even in games where I'm running almost every play, the starter will get like 45 carries, the backup about 8, and the third guy won't see the field.

Long story short, save QB, OL and WR (which I have at 0/100, 65/100 and 89/100 respectively), I just have them all maxed out. That seems to be about the best you can hope for, imo.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:45 AM   #4
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
For my money the auto subs sliders are garbage. On defense, for example, I've got them all at 99/100 and I've still never seen a third stringer. I get some nice defensive line rotation, and once and a while I'll see a backup safety or LB, but that's about it. Running back is the same way. Even in games where I'm running almost every play, the starter will get like 45 carries, the backup about 8, and the third guy won't see the field.

Long story short, save QB, OL and WR (which I have at 0/100, 65/100 and 89/100 respectively), I just have them all maxed out. That seems to be about the best you can hope for, imo.
On D - drop DL,and LB's to 20/85,.......on the rare........VERY RARE occasion you will see the 3rd string guy......I say 85 because once the games starts - no one should be back @ 100% "not tired." This gets good fatigue later in the game IMO.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:

I will try what you said thx for the tip
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2007, 05:52 PM   #6
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
On D - drop DL,and LB's to 20/85,.......on the rare........VERY RARE occasion you will see the 3rd string guy......I say 85 because once the games starts - no one should be back @ 100% "not tired." This gets good fatigue later in the game IMO.
I agree with what you say at the end here, but if having it at 100 is still leading to guys only sitting out three plays at maximum, how would having it at 85 change that? I think what having the sub-in set at 100 shows is that players regain their stamina all the way back to 100 after a play or two. So, again, I don't see how having it at 85 is going to change anything.

When I set the sub-in to 100 in the first place, I was hoping to see guys not coming back in for a long time. That would be realistic, much in line with what you say above. But that's not what happens, which is why I say the sub sliders are almost useless to begin with.

Last edited by Village Idiot; 08-12-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:08 PM   #7
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
When I set the sub-in to 100 in the first place, I was hoping to see guys not coming back in for a long time. That would be realistic, much in line with what you say above. But that's not what happens, which is why I say the sub sliders are almost useless to begin with.
I see your point too Undefeated. I leave it @ 85 to go back in hoping that on a long drive - your best guys will get back in there when you need them - even when they are not @ a full 100 (i.e. 85)% - Plus, late in the game, NOBODY is 100% rested except for the lesser players, and a coach would not say "you can't go back in until you are 100% ready."

This is getting me guys in the yellow and red more often which I like - and it seems to help later in the game, the team that has been dominating the T.O.P.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »