Home

Old 08-25-2007, 09:11 PM   #1
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
DrUrsus Sliders

For XBox 360 (All-American sliders)

I've tried a lot of sliders and I am pretty happy with these so I thought I would share. Nothing special here, but just a great combination in my opinion, and I have tried a lot of them. I want to give credit to Playmaker that these are originally based off of (Defense & Special Teams). If you are really good at offense they may be too easy for you. I liked playmakers sliders, but felt that it was too hard against elite teams (which may be more realistic). My RB also feels more realistic on my settings. These sliders are good if you need a better pass pocket (due to the brk block only being 15), and you are taking too many sacks.
The DBs for both human and CPU drop potential INTs unless they were staring right at them (which they should catch). They have less of a tendency to make superhuman INTs. They also don't break off of the receivers as much with uncanny eyes behind their heads for INTs (both Human and CPU). They do seem to play pretty good defense still and play the run well for both sides even with the 0 AWR for Human. Try these out. They may be too easy for some of you great NCAA players, but try them against the elite teams to test them as well.

AA 9 Minutes (Could use 8 mins if you pick plays fast or 10 if slow)

HUMAN/CPU
Offense

QBA 50/50 (May want to try 40 or 45 for both Human and/or CPU if completion % too high for you)
PASS BLK 50/50
WR CATCH 50/50 (May want to try 40 or 45 for both Human and/or CPU)
RB ABLTY 50/50
RUN BLK 50/50

Defense (based on Playmakers newest except BRK BLK)

AWR 0/100
KNDWS 0/0
INT Human 5
CPU 5
BRK BLK 15/15 (May want to try 20 for Human and/or CPU)
TKL-35/35

SPECIAL TEAMS (Playmakers (I really like these out of all the ST sliders)

FGL 5/5
FGA 45/45
PNTP 20/40
PNTA 60/60
KOL 40/60

PENALTY SLIDERS

Offsides-100
False Start-75 or 100 (depends on your patience for false starts. You MUST do fake snaps to be successful in this game due to the defensive jumps)
Holding-100
Facemask-100 (Never see)
Off Pi-100
Def Pi-75
KR/PR -100
Clipping-50 (or try 51 to get some)
Int Grounding-100
Roughing Passer-100
Roughing Kicker-100

SUBSTITUTIONS (Playmakers)

Offense
QB-75/90
RB-94/100 (have to jack bottom slider up first then jack top up then go down to get 94)
WR-75/90
FB/TE-94/100
OL-65/80

Defense
DT-94/100
DE-94/100
LB-80/90
CB-75/90
S-75/90

Last edited by DrUrsus; 08-27-2007 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Updated sliders & system info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2007, 01:00 PM   #2
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: DrUrsus Sliders

What console version are these for?
Old 08-26-2007, 01:13 PM   #3
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

Sorry, forgot, they are for the Xbox 360 (probably will work for PS3 too, but haven't played it).
Old 08-26-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Cool, I'll give these a try...
Old 08-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #5
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

If your team (Human) is still getting too many INTs, you may want to go to 5 on INT. I know it sounds contradictory, but Playmaker had them at 5, and I was having good games with my team not getting as many INTs against the computer. I will have to play more to see if that is indeed the way to go. Please let me know if you test these sliders what you think about the INT slider setting.
I was surprised how well my Human players play with an AWR of 0. I thought like in the past NCAA or Madden games, they would be dumber than a box of rocks, but they don't seem that way this year. It must be because EA really worked on the DB AI, and did an overkill on them. This game would be great, and I mean GREAT if they came up with a patch to fix my Human players from getting so many INTs. I can even live with the Computer DBs with eyes behind there heads with some slider tweaks, and more cautious play, but my team still always gets too many INTs with everyones sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »