Home

Old 12-01-2007, 12:37 AM   #1
Rookie

bighoosier8's Arena

OVR: 3
Running QBs

Is there any slider that will make the running QBs run more during a game and during sim... Either the game sliders or the coach strategy slider... Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2007, 12:40 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Running QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighoosier8
Is there any slider that will make the running QBs run more during a game and during sim... Either the game sliders or the coach strategy slider... Thanks
Increasing the coach run slider will in theory do that, but really its the playbook that will determine it.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Running QBs

I've found that decreasing the coach's aggressiveness slider makes a big difference in the amount of runs called. It isn't excessive, but much more realistic. Stupid of me, because I didn't write the numbers down, but I went through every coach and counted how many clicks to the right their aggressiveness was and then lowered it to 10% of that amount. Example: 56 clicks to the right = 6 after adjustment. I rounded everything up. (This is on Xbox not 360).

I go through and enter every coach's real name, do the above, and then saved the dynasty as "base". If I start a new dynasty, I start with Base and then save it under another name. That way, base never changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »