Home

Krodis' Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Krodis' Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Krodis' Heisman Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRETCHARUSS
Wow! ESPN Classic for sure!
Yeah. Actually, it is my THIRD double overtime game (out of 5 total games!) since using Firktaf, and then my, sliders.

Game ended after I hit a field goal in the second overtime, and then picked them off to finish it out.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:59 AM   #10
Rookie

firktaf's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krodis
Once again, all the credit in the world to Firktaf, but I thought I could make some tweaks to make the sliders even better.

Basic tweaks I made to Firktaf's sliders:
RBA down, RB up
Minor defensive tweaks
PB down
Thanks for the props, man! I must've noticed the same things as you with that first set of my sliders as those were some of the changes I made as well to the updated set. Our current numbers are still different though. I'll try and get a game in eventually(if I can get away from answering questions on these boards and actually get some games in, lol) with your set and see how they work.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:04 PM   #11
Rookie

deagledan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by firktaf
Thanks for the props, man! I must've noticed the same things as you with that first set of my sliders as those were some of the changes I made as well to the updated set. Our current numbers are still different though. I'll try and get a game in eventually(if I can get away from answering questions on these boards and actually get some games in, lol) with your set and see how they work.
i'd really like to see what you thought of this set, firktaf. i was hoping for a set that was "middle of the road" between this one and yours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #12
Rookie

FutureVol's Arena

im gonna try them out in dynasty w/ tennessee ill respost the results in a few hrs..
Old 07-25-2008, 09:45 AM   #13
Rookie

deagledan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by firktaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureVol
im gonna try them out in dynasty w/ tennessee ill respost the results in a few hrs..
did you guys ever play with this set?

Old 07-25-2008, 09:48 AM   #14
Rookie

do you guys realize that cpu sliders dont work....why do people keep changing them thinking they do anything

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »