Home

ALL AMERICAN - SUPERSIM KICKS/PUNTS

This is a discussion on ALL AMERICAN - SUPERSIM KICKS/PUNTS within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 11:54 PM   #9
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: ALL AMERICAN - SUPERSIM KICKS/PUNTS

Texas(home) 20 Arkansas (me) 17

First downs 15-15
Total Offense 304 - 295

Passing
Dick ARK 21/29 218 1 TD 1 Int 1 Sack

McCoy TEX 22/30 287 1 TD 5 Sacks

Rushing
Curtis ARK 18 car 63 yards 3.5 YPC 1 TD 1 Fumble lost

McGee 14 car 34 yards 2.4 YPC 1 TD

Penalties
ARK 9 - 53 yards TEX 1 - 10 yards

I played on 7 min. quarters. I was pretty disappointed in the overall running stats but since this is my first game with these sliders I will leave it alone and see what happens. I blitzed them a lot to try and keep McCoy moving and they really tried to exploit me by running screen plays which was nice to see since it meant they were adjusting to my style. I had two TO's that killed long drives, still had a chance though until they kicked a FG with 30 seconds left to win! It was the most exciting game I have had so far even though I lost!

If you want any other stats let me know.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:14 AM   #10
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm gonna give these a go tonight after I get home from work. I play as Kansas, run alot of QB Choice plays out of the spread, and alot of play action, but also utilize the short passing game as well, love playing sim style ball. I'll post my results afterwards, probably gonna play against a lesser opponent to see if I dominate like I should.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #11
MVP

oldman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
UPDATE: NEXT 2 DYNASTY GAMES + YEAR TO DATE STAS FOR SOME KEY PLAYERS

Vanderbilt 0 at Georgia 45 (dynasty)

Vanderbilt came into came without a win and losing to everyone nicely, giving up 35+ point a game. I dominated from start to finish, with moreno back full steam, and Durham having a break out game with 2 catches over 40 yards each. This was just a formality.

Georgia 24 at LSU 18 (dynasty)

Turnovers, and good ones not cheap ones dominated 1st half, with 3 fumbles from very hard SEC hits, and 1 pick6, both teams got good field position and grinded out to a 14-13 halftime score (LSU missed a xtra point!!!!!). 2nd half I held them 2 two FG , while moreno helped a 80 yard drive late in 4th two finish it off.
Great SEC Battle, now i only got Florida and Auburn, Kentucky and Ga Tech to go. Oh Yeah SEC championship game if i am lucky also.

SOME TEAM STATS THROUGH 8 GAMES:

LET ME SAY FIRST I AM NOT A PASSER, LOVE TO RUN.....

#1 IN BCS - TIED WITH OHIO ST. WITH .977
#36 OFFENSE ( #32 RUSH/#110 PASS)
#3 DEFENSE ( #3 RUSH/#20 PASH)

QB-STAFFORD - 137.5 RAT - 1307 YDS - 10 TD - 6 INT - 64%

HB-MORENO - 813 YDS - 5.2 AVG - 10 TD - 76 LONG -
2 FUMBLES

TE - CHANDLER - 38 CAT - 398 YDS - 3 TD - 33 LONG - 3 DROP
WR - DURHAM - 21 CAT - 360 YDS - 3 TD - 61 LONG - 2 DROP

MLB - ELLERBE - 64 TK - 13 TFL - 1 SK - 1 INT
OLB - HEBRON - 55 TK - 9 TFL - 2 SK
SS - BYRD - 52 TK - 3 TFL - 1 INT

K - WALSH - 13-17 FG - 27-27 XP

I KNOW EVERYTHING ISNT PERFECT, BUT I AM HAVING FUN, AND CONSIDERING UGA IS 99 RATED IN GAME ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE I HAVE PLENTY OF PLAYERS TO BACK UP DOMINATION SO FAR, OF 8-0, AS I GO FOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. I HAVE HAD 2 GAMES OF SCORES 16-3 AND 16-13 SO THERE ARE DIFFERENT GAME, I AM NOT JUST BLOWING PEOPLE OUT EVERY GAME.

How do you think turning up the RB ability to possibly 85 would effect the game? Do you think that would make the run game too good?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #12
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

As far as computer running.......

I have a 99 rated Defense so I am good as stopping run and pass, so not a very good judge of running stats, i have held offenses to virtually nothing, and had better running backs run 80-100 yards on me, this good or no?? Im worried about slider issue, i know running isnt perfect, but if you improve for cpu it will only improve you as well. I thought about lowering break block and tackling to maybe 90 and try if it makes a difference or upping running back ability to 85, im torn. Thoughts fellas? Other than that everything seems good to me.

Also, see my original post, part of this is you have to SIM ALL PUNTS AND KICKOFFS TO BE REALISTIC.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 07-23-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #13
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Penalties: Also having them all set to 95 seems to work, when i had them at 100 never got any, atleast i get some now.

Also seeing sacks every game, INT-not too many, everyone else seeing this?
Old 07-23-2008, 01:18 PM   #14
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I am heading out of town through weekend, lets get some more feedback and game results posted, thanks fellas!!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:20 PM   #15
MVP

oldman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I am heading out of town through weekend, lets get some more feedback and game results posted, thanks fellas!!!!!

The CPU running game is still not good enough. I just held Alabama to -12 yards and Florida to 32 yards. I am trying some new things with these sliders to make them a little bit more realisitc. I will get back to you with how it turns out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #16
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

I've had some okay results using these sliders, playing as Kansas. I shut down Utah State as expected, they had a hard time gaining any rushing yards against me, pounded out a few 8 yard gains, but nothing more than that. Played against Florida State later and they were able to run the ball a bit better, while completely shutting me down. Their defense was stonewalling me every time. I do like these sliders alot, but agree with you guys. If CPU rushing can be improved, these would be perfect, but for now they work pretty well, I'm happy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »