Home

Has Anyone done Pass/Run Ratios etc. For Each Team?

This is a discussion on Has Anyone done Pass/Run Ratios etc. For Each Team? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2008, 01:19 AM   #9
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Has Anyone done Pass/Run Ratios etc. For Each Team?

Yea that slider has confused me in the past.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:27 AM   #10
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
The slider is somewhat confusing, say for instance Michigan is set up to be 63/37 Run/Pass, we cant do this exactly since its in increments of 5 so its more like 65/35, so when you mess with this slider you shift it to the left until it says 35, that means its 65 run, 35 pass, if you move it until it says 65 then its 65 pass and 35 run, make sense?
Hey pimping... I have a question for you regarding how to set Hookem's ratios... Ok hookem's ratios only have one number like Purdue I believe is 55 or something... So that means pass 55 and run 45 for them right? And is that how I would set every team... Whatever number is behind the team thats the team we move the sliders... Am i right with this? I'm just confused cuz there is only one value...
Old 07-28-2008, 11:04 AM   #11
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28
Hey pimping... I have a question for you regarding how to set Hookem's ratios... Ok hookem's ratios only have one number like Purdue I believe is 55 or something... So that means pass 55 and run 45 for them right? And is that how I would set every team... Whatever number is behind the team thats the team we move the sliders... Am i right with this? I'm just confused cuz there is only one value...
Hookemhorns only lists one value in his sheet so just make sure that the values match up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2008, 11:16 AM   #12
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11

I just took the the default for every team and moved it 2 clicks (10 'points') to the left. I figured it would just balance it out some but not drastically where it would effect sim stats too much.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:52 AM   #13

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
I believe so, Im not using his setup though Im using Jukemans tendancies in Nightowls thread so if you want to use Hookem's you might want to ask him directly or ask someone else here who is using his, but Im almost positive thats what that number represents, basically when it says 55 you move that run/pass slider until it says 55.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:16 PM   #14
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
I believe so, Im not using his setup though Im using Jukemans tendancies in Nightowls thread so if you want to use Hookem's you might want to ask him directly or ask someone else here who is using his, but Im almost positive thats what that number represents, basically when it says 55 you move that run/pass slider until it says 55.
You are correct.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #15
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Im torn on which ratios to use? Do hookems or jukes work better? Can anyone help me out and let me know which ones work better... Thanks so much
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2008, 08:50 PM   #16

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Im torn on which ratios to use? Do hookems or jukes work better? Can anyone help me out and let me know which ones work better... Thanks so much
I would be somewhat surprised if someone has actually used both, all I can say is I enjoy using Jukeman's, just look at them and take your best educated guess is probably the best answer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »