Home

Post Patch Run Block

This is a discussion on Post Patch Run Block within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 11:14 PM   #9
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Post Patch Run Block

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Pre-patch I was averaging 124 yards on the ground and had about a 5.8 ypc average. Post patch, though I have played fewer games, I have not yet broken 100 yards in the game and my RB avg is down to 3.1 ypc. ???

Definately noticed this too... I set the CPU rush defense down to 45 and it helped out a bunch, so I'd give that a shot. At first I put my run blocking up to 55, but it was extremely too easy, I could almost take every rub back for a TD then. So leave run blk at 50, and mess with the CPU rush defense until u get results.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:25 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxfool
I haven't tried it this year. But the fix for me last year was simming the CPU kick returns. It left me without frustration.

I still have a little bit of hope that we can find a happy medium with tuning sliders.
it would be a pain but what about just lowering run blocking slider during kick off and raising it back up during rest of of game. but i've been reading on here in a lot of places that lowering the rush def slider really helps cpu run a lot so the run blking sliders might not have to be messed with much. Just from playing around with the game a little bit post patch I really feel they made the sliders a lot more meaningful than in the past. I like em.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:42 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
Definately noticed this too... I set the CPU rush defense down to 45 and it helped out a bunch, so I'd give that a shot. At first I put my run blocking up to 55, but it was extremely too easy, I could almost take every rub back for a TD then. So leave run blk at 50, and mess with the CPU rush defense until u get results.
Thanks I will try this. One thing I can say for sure about this year is that NCAA FOOTBALL 10 is the year of the POWERBACK! I have a 93 speed burner and post patch he is shut down. I put in my 3rd string by accident (fatigue glitch) and he's a beast. Power backs just blow up a weak DL. I am changing my recruiting to power backs ASAP.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »