Home

any good fifteen minute quarter slider sets

This is a discussion on any good fifteen minute quarter slider sets within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
any good fifteen minute quarter slider sets

does anyone know of any good sliders that will produce realistic fifteen minute quarters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: any good fifteen minute quarter slider sets

I would appeciate these to. Not too many players who use 15 min. qtrs. b/c it yeilds high overall play count, but maybe we can come up w/ sumthin. I'm on 360 and am waiting for the patch and the community rosters to be complete before I even get the game. Any help would be appreciated though!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm on PS3 and I was working on them but the auto sub option is all messed up. I know you've probably read the starter not re-entering the game stories, so that was a big issue for me. Also computer doesn't use chew clock so TOP is very lopsided. But the score and everything else was a little more realistic. Trying to remember (at work away from my console) but I think the most carries I had from an individual was 19 but to get those almost 8-9 ppl got at least one carry(Including Nick Sherridan aka back up QB). Overall I think I had 73 carries in the game. Waaayyy to much and about 25 passes. I just had the ball to long and t0o often. Unless they give us accelerated clock I don't think your going to get a realistic game on 15 minute quarters, I tried though...
Old 07-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

i use chew clock in my games to speed up the games this might help. i play 10 min.quarters and it's like playing 7 min a quarters. you only get the chew clock when your on offense. I created a varsity set thats producing decent stats..look for varsity sliders 360 but none for 15 minutes yet..

Last edited by robgr1972; 07-22-2009 at 12:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »