Home

OVillarr Heisman Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on OVillarr Heisman Sliders (360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
OVillarr Heisman Sliders (360)

After trying many sliders I have realized that there is no “best” sliders. The fact of the matter is that sliders are very personal each person has different skill levels. Part of the reason I wish EA would do “My Skill” for NCAA like they do for NFL. With that said there is certain sliders that should be default. I play in Heisman with UCLA, I mostly use a 4-3 defense and control my LE (or other DL) almost all the time. Here are my sliders.

Heisman
7min quarters

User/CPU

Offense
QB Accuracy: 15/10 (at 15 user still miss but not as much as if it were 10 or 5. CPU is WAY of mark anything lower then 10)
Pass Blocking: 30/100 (they still don’t sack me to much avg. 2-3 per game. I still get 3-4 sacks a game. Pressure is good on both QB)
WR Catching: 50/40 (both have enough drops and catches. wouldn’t change it)
RB Ability: 35/55 (my running back was avg. 7.8 ypc, at 35 it makes him a little bit slower but still avg. 4.4 ypc. If facing a good RB he will get 100 yards a game, if not then you will hold him for less than 100.)
Run Blocking: 50/50 (higher then this and both teams will get to many pancakes, lower and they wont get any.)

Defense
Pass Coverage: 60/35 (I still only get about 100-200 yards with my QB, and the CPU OB still gets his good passes in, without him taking apart your secondary.)
Pass Rush: 0/100 ( like I said before I still get 3-4 sacks a game and a lot of hits and hurries on the CPU QB. Same goes for the CPU they get good pressure but I am still able to have time.)
Interceptions: 25/10 ( I was still seeing to many one handed interceptions by the CPU and even DL int. I don’t control my secondary so if I am lucky I will get one interception.)
Rush Defense: 40/100 (my D will hold a bad RB under 100, but if he is good he will get his yards. Same goes for my RB he gets a realistic ypc.)
Tackling: 50/50 (they almost never miss, but if you have a good RB or WR they might break tackles. It is like in real life big plays only happen sometimes.)

Special Teams
I wont go into detail about SP or Penalties but here are my sliders
25/35
50/50
50/50
50/100
30/80

Penalties

like I said before everyone has a unique way of playing just test out different sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »