Home

Playmakers Slow Speed Varsity Level Custom Skill Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Slow Speed Varsity Level Custom Skill Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #801
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Playmakers Slow Speed Varsity Level Custom Skill Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac55
If you load it one time, it will autosave and then every time you turn the game on, if you look at the loading process, it will say "loading Tuning update".
thanks for your help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #802
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

moved updated dynasty sliders to Front Page also switched CPU QBA to 60

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-08-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #803
Rookie

OVR: 18

hey guys. first i want to say that i been liking your sliders, but i got one problem with it and hoping you guys might help.

it seems no matter who i play, the cpu only get 0-14 points a game. and yes this can be realistic, but its college and if i play against a top 25 school with a C average team, i'd like them to score more. its weird, they get realistic stats but not score. i just finished a game. i was IU vs Kansas and they had over 300 yds but i won 20-6. they drove on me. but when they get to about the 50 yard line, they go 3 and out. is this because of varsity or what. please help.

Carolina Panthers
UNC Tar Heels
SC Gamecocks
Old 08-06-2010, 05:55 PM   #804
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I don't think you have to change anything since all they did was lower the veritcal on defelected passes by bigger DT's

Everything else was un-slider related from what I read in the tuner update thread today. It was more geared to dynasty mode recruiting unless i missed something.
I've been seeing some game speed issues post tuner. I think they messed with how much of an effect the speed threshold setting has. When controlling faster players it doesn't feel the same as it did before. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Old 08-06-2010, 06:54 PM   #805
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Dude29
hey guys. first i want to say that i been liking your sliders, but i got one problem with it and hoping you guys might help.

it seems no matter who i play, the cpu only get 0-14 points a game. and yes this can be realistic, but its college and if i play against a top 25 school with a C average team, i'd like them to score more. its weird, they get realistic stats but not score. i just finished a game. i was IU vs Kansas and they had over 300 yds but i won 20-6. they drove on me. but when they get to about the 50 yard line, they go 3 and out. is this because of varsity or what. please help.
Give me til Sunday because I think moving forward I have a couple of new settings that I will share with the community that should be much more consistent over the long haul for Dynasty play.

This won't be ground breaking changes from the base foundation just a few cosmetic changes to allow the CPU offense to have a little more potential to put up big points every now and then but without inflating their Skill position sliders......

I also feel that after 3-4 weeks now we should all feel more comfortable passing and running the ball so in return I'm going to up the challenge defensively for the CPU just slightly....I won't go crazy and give them superman skills because I still want for the game to flow good on the field but I think the small tweaks will really benefit those who are playing extended dynasty's and not so much Play Now Games anymore.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 07:02 PM   #806
Rookie

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Give me til Sunday because I think moving forward I have a couple of new settings that I will share with the community that should be much more consistent over the long haul for Dynasty play.

This won't be ground breaking changes from the base foundation just a few cosmetic changes to allow the CPU offense to have a little more potential to put up big points every now and then but without inflating their Skill position sliders......

I also feel that after 3-4 weeks now we should all feel more comfortable passing and running the ball so in return I'm going to up the challenge defensively for the CPU just slightly....I won't go crazy and give them superman skills because I still want for the game to flow good on the field but I think the small tweaks will really benefit those who are playing extended dynasty's and not so much Play Now Games anymore.
ok man. cool. cant wait

Carolina Panthers
UNC Tar Heels
SC Gamecocks
Old 08-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #807
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aotke1110
I've been seeing some game speed issues post tuner. I think they messed with how much of an effect the speed threshold setting has. When controlling faster players it doesn't feel the same as it did before. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Nah your right there is definitely something different about the thresholld setting. Jeff demps just isnt right for some reason
Old 08-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #808
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

moved updated sliders to front page

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-08-2010 at 12:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »