Home

I cant' run at all...

This is a discussion on I cant' run at all... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: I cant' run at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarguy
That's the thng. I never have enough time for holes to open. Here are the results after 12 attempts. Note each one was separated by about 3 or 4 pass plays.

2 yd gain
4 yd gain
-4 yard gain
-3 yd gain
9 yd gain
1 yd gain
5 yd gain
1 yd gain
0 yd gain
0 yd gain
3 yd gain
6 yd gain

Terrible numbers. Ps I was playing San Jose state with bama
I know how you feel. I hate the running game this year. The CPU run D just seems psychic. AS soon as I hike the ball 2-3 defenders have already shed their blocks and are in the backfield. No matter how good my teams running backs are, a team like SMU can just blast through my OL and instantly drop my back.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Try to lower the run defense slider to 10. This should help a lot. Otherwise players shed blocks way too fast and are psychic. It also helps to
lower the CPU defensive aggression slider so they don't blitz every down.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:08 AM   #11
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

use auto sprint(very important). also if u start a game and cant run, pass to open it up for a quarter. then start running. follow your linemen or fullback. don't slam the right stick forward till your in the hole or u see it open up. use alot of motion to move the d around and be ready to flip or change run play to go to the number advantage. I play with FistofRage's heisman sliders and run for about 190 a game with uconn. on playmakers i don't even have to pass the ball. can run 100% of the time. the running game is very good, almost to good on lower levels. i also play on normal speed with 50 threshold which i know alot of guys are not doing. run your iso's, power O's and stretch plays to the 3 tech side. run counters, sprints and tosses to the 1 tech side. draws can go either way and are the only run plays that you to change blocking assignments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2010, 10:29 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 20

it's hard to run the ball when the cpu jumps 80% of the snaps, and you have 3 DL guys using swim moves and are instantly in the backfield.

Just played a playnow using a set of sliders on here...florida vs emu. EMU's DL DOMINATED UF's OL. I think everytime the CPU used a swim move, they blew up the play which was about 90% of the time.

i can see why people are becoming disenchanted with the ncaa series. this years game is a good game, but there's FAR too many issues.

the option blocking assignments are all fouled up.
the CPU has 100% success rate on special moves with DL guys
at 55 pass coverage, the cpu literally runs the route for the WR's.

on AA default, I saw major major issues and managed to run the ball 41 times for 58 yards as a A rated team vs a C- team.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #13
Rookie

maximized98's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't know what you are doing. I just rushed for 353 yards with FSU, I was against Miami on All-American. 5 min quarters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »