Home

Slider Suggestions

This is a discussion on Slider Suggestions within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Rookie

PDuncanOSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Slider Suggestions

I've tried reading through some of the different threads here but thought it might be easier just to ask for a suggestion on sliders.
I'm in year 4 of an online dynasty with Ohio State (only other owner in the league plays as Michigan). We are using the AA difficulty settings and default sliders. We have both switched playing styles from the teams we run (I now run with Miss St spread option playbook w/ OSU he uses a pro-style w/ Mich). I've only lost 1 game in roughly 3.5 seasons (a close loss at Penn St) and he has 3 losses (all to me). After winning at Minnesota, who was ranked #7 in our dynasty, last night 52-0 I think we should make the game a little more challenging. Should we just move up to heisman difficulty or are there a set of sliders anyone could suggest?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Slider Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDuncanOSU
I've tried reading through some of the different threads here but thought it might be easier just to ask for a suggestion on sliders.
I'm in year 4 of an online dynasty with Ohio State (only other owner in the league plays as Michigan). We are using the AA difficulty settings and default sliders. We have both switched playing styles from the teams we run (I now run with Miss St spread option playbook w/ OSU he uses a pro-style w/ Mich). I've only lost 1 game in roughly 3.5 seasons (a close loss at Penn St) and he has 3 losses (all to me). After winning at Minnesota, who was ranked #7 in our dynasty, last night 52-0 I think we should make the game a little more challenging. Should we just move up to heisman difficulty or are there a set of sliders anyone could suggest?
I wouldn't suggest moving to heisman. All-American seems to provide the most realistic game-play with a good set of sliders. There are several on the board and all have their strengths and weaknesses. I know several dynasties use mine; other dynasties prefer other sets. Check around and I am sure you will find a set that works for you.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:08 AM   #3
Rookie

PDuncanOSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
I wouldn't suggest moving to heisman. All-American seems to provide the most realistic game-play with a good set of sliders. There are several on the board and all have their strengths and weaknesses. I know several dynasties use mine; other dynasties prefer other sets. Check around and I am sure you will find a set that works for you.
Thanks for the reply. I'll give your sliders a try hopefully tonight. How long does a game take for you to typically play with 8 or 9 minute quarters?
Old 11-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

I am playing on 9 and I would say you are looking at a good 45 min to an hour. Anything less than that and the game is in hurry up mode. I think that a few guys in my thread said that they are getting about 120 plays out of 9 min quarters; that seems about right to me. Don't forget about the coaching sliders when you input these sliders for your dynasty (if your dynasty is offline)

It takes about an hour to do, the links to a PDF and Excel version of them are located within my first post. I can't stress enough the importance of them with this set.

Last edited by SECElit3; 11-01-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
Rookie

make sure to do the suggestions that SECElite says...it takes time, but it's well worth it. WELL worth it.
Despite what sliders you go with, these coaching sliders truly help the game. No longer will you have the complete press coverage that you would have otherwise.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »