Home

Mwolfe's Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Mwolfe's Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 05:46 AM   #17
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Mwolfe's Heisman Sliders

I'm going to try and tweak these more to help eliminate some of the easy deep balls, working 12 hour shifts don't give much time to do much. I wish they had an awareness slider like the old gen Madden game had to help boost the defense awareness up to get them to play smarter.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:58 AM   #18
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

First trial game with the newly posted sliders

BAYTeam StatsTexas A&M
21Score38
12First Downs19
347Total Offense536
40-123-0Rushes - Yards - TD47-256-3
11-35-3Comp - Att - TD22-29-1
224Passing Yards280
5-19(26%)3rd Down Conv8-17(47%)
2-5(40%)4th Down Conv0-0(0%)
0-0(0%)2-Point Conv1-1(100%)
0-0-0(0%)Red Zone - TD - FG3-3-0(100%)
2Turnovers0
1Fumbles Lost0
1Intercepted0
7PR Yards56
180KR Yards80
534Total Yards672
6-47.2Punts - Average5-42.6
2-20Penalties - Yards7-75
20:05T.O.P19:55

I had my chances to pull out the victory but screwed them up by trying to force passes. Oh well better luck in the next game I guess.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #19
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

As I have stated on the first page I have begun the timeless effort of rerating rosters for a better and more realistic game play and started a test dynasty to test out rerating rosters. I will do it one game at a time to see the best way to do this. I will break this down how I am trying this out because I am only doing select ratings that impact the game while playing the CPU.

ACC >>
OLine ( acc< 80 then -30 if acc>80 then -40)>>
>>
Defense ( pass rush, coverage and balance -10, Runstop and Hard-hitting -15) >>
> >
QB ( Scramblers and Balance -10, Pocket Passers -15) and Blocking -15)>>
>>
RB ( Speed and Balance -10, Power -15)>>
WR ( Speed and Balance -10, Possession -15)>>
TE ( Receiving and Balance -10, Blocking -15) >>
> >

STR>>
All players -10

>>

JMP>>
All Defensive Players -50>>
It may sound extreme but they still make jumping plays and it does not affect their LOS jumping as they still jump high to block the pass. >>
> >

Stamina>>
All Players -20>>
Also may sound extreme but it does help in rotations if you have a good auto sub slider set. Also you will defensive players make mistakes and seem winded during play. >>
> >
Now there will be times that you cannot edit them full as I want them to keep their tendencies so I watch real close to see when their tendency changes and go to the lowest ratings sometimes that a tendency will allow. >>

Right now I have TCU and Baylor all reedited so I am using them for the test in my test dynasty and will do each team I play after that when I feel I got it right. >>
Here is my deal though STR for Offensive Lineman, it does not affect the tendency as it is determined by their Pass and Run blocking in which one higher, I will be looking into how STR And Run block STR and Pass Block STR tie in together.>>

So that is what I am doing right now. I will also be doing this as well for my copy of Madden 12 as well. >>
Old 09-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #20
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

Here are a couple of Vids right now from the rerated rosters I have started.

I started this game late at night and quit because I was tired but so far it looks pretty good I will have t o take some videos of RBs standing up CBs and then taking off again. It does feel better this way so far from what I have seen.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:45 PM   #21
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

Ok i made some discoveries with the sliders posted on the first page. I tested theses out in a test dynasty using Mustangs84 roster. My test game was TCU versus Baylor got to half time looked at the time and crap have to go to work.

I will post stats on a full game possbly SAT or SUN, but right now the defense is tuff and the offense is making good plays just wish I ddint work 12 hours shift to do more. Oh well, Give these a try and I think you'll find the run game a little more challenging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #22
Rookie

wbrown2's Arena

OVR: 2

Just tried these as a test game in my ASU dynasty against MSU. ASU is ranked A+ on offense and A on defense. MSU is ranked B+ or A on offense and A on defense. I'm using all three patches and running an run and shoot offense along with a 3-4 defense. The game was closer that the score indicated. I recovered a fumble on a kickoff near the goal line and ran a kick return back for a td. Fun game but the cpu and hum running seems a little off
ASU 48 points 20 first downs 28-56 rushing yrds 2 td 432 total yrds
MSU 31 points 14 first downs 30-19(a couple of big sacks on screen plays. Dumb QB) 326 total yards.
Passing
ASU QB 23-42 376 yrds 3TD 2 picks
MSu QB 19-36 307 yrds 2TD 1 pick
Rushing
ASU HB 13 att 47 yrds 1TD 3.6avg
MSU HB 20 att 64 yrds 1TD 3.2 avg

Receiving
ASU wideout #1 7 rec 135 yrds 1 td
ASU wideout #2 5 rec 90 yrds 1td
MSU wideout #1 5 rec 78 yrds
MSU wideout #2 5 rec 72 yrds

Turnovers
ASU's Defense had 1 interception 4 forced fumbles only one recovery on a kickoff near the goal line.
MSU defense had two interceptions

Special Teams
ASU 2 for 2
MSU 3 for 3

Each team had six sacks. However several of my sacks on came on screen plays so thats kinda of a problem. One problem with this is the interception rating might be a little too high since I got picked off on a bubble screen by a DE. The low RB ability makes it very difficult for my power back to truck people and had 0 broken tackles. and even though I had 6 sacks it was very difficult to generate a steady pass rush even with 5 rushers. might kick up hum pass rush a bit
Old 10-14-2011, 11:16 PM   #23
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbrown2
Just tried these as a test game in my ASU dynasty against MSU. ASU is ranked A+ on offense and A on defense. MSU is ranked B+ or A on offense and A on defense. I'm using all three patches and running an run and shoot offense along with a 3-4 defense. The game was closer that the score indicated. I recovered a fumble on a kickoff near the goal line and ran a kick return back for a td. Fun game but the cpu and hum running seems a little off
ASU 48 points 20 first downs 28-56 rushing yrds 2 td 432 total yrds
MSU 31 points 14 first downs 30-19(a couple of big sacks on screen plays. Dumb QB) 326 total yards.
Passing
ASU QB 23-42 376 yrds 3TD 2 picks
MSu QB 19-36 307 yrds 2TD 1 pick
Rushing
ASU HB 13 att 47 yrds 1TD 3.6avg
MSU HB 20 att 64 yrds 1TD 3.2 avg

Receiving
ASU wideout #1 7 rec 135 yrds 1 td
ASU wideout #2 5 rec 90 yrds 1td
MSU wideout #1 5 rec 78 yrds
MSU wideout #2 5 rec 72 yrds

Turnovers
ASU's Defense had 1 interception 4 forced fumbles only one recovery on a kickoff near the goal line.
MSU defense had two interceptions

Special Teams
ASU 2 for 2
MSU 3 for 3

Each team had six sacks. However several of my sacks on came on screen plays so thats kinda of a problem. One problem with this is the interception rating might be a little too high since I got picked off on a bubble screen by a DE. The low RB ability makes it very difficult for my power back to truck people and had 0 broken tackles. and even though I had 6 sacks it was very difficult to generate a steady pass rush even with 5 rushers. might kick up hum pass rush a bit

Woo hoo off work early

Cool thanks for trying these. If the run game is a little off raise the RBA slider and drop the tackling slider but make sure that both together total 100. So if you raise the HUM RBA to say 30 you woud need to make the CPU Tackling slider 70. Also if you are getting to many sacks or getting sacked to many time raise the Pass Blocking and lower the coresponding pass rush slider. Give that a try and see how things go. I will start up a test game as well.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:06 AM   #24
Rookie

wbrown2's Arena

OVR: 2

ASU 37 Va Tech 34 This was the closes game I've played in a long time. I continued to help them out with turnovers.
ASU QB 23-44 355 yrds 3td 2 ints with 13 carrys 44 1 td
ASU RB 11 carries 54yrds 4.9 avg

Va TEch QB 14-28 296 yrds 1td 1int 5 sacks.
Va tech rb #1 22 carries 58 yrds 1td
RB 32 8 carries 22 yrds

ASU 37-17-450 yrds-2 interceptions-2 fumbles lost
Va Tech 34-15-342-1 interception

Still having some trouble getting accurate yards per carry for CPU. I'll probably adjust HUM tackling and HUM rush def. Also I dropped hum QB acc 5 points and bumped up WR catching since I had about five drops in the first quarter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »