Home

Heisman, 15 Minute Sliders?

This is a discussion on Heisman, 15 Minute Sliders? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
Rookie

KyleBucket's Arena

OVR: 0
Question Heisman, 15 Minute Sliders?

Hey guys, maybe I'm missing out but I tried to search. I'm all about authenticity and most call me crazy, but I'm a 15 minute guy (I know, that's what she said). Why? Because real football is 15 minute quarters. Is there anyone that does Heisman sliders for the full quarters? Each one of my games, each category is so hit or miss is drives me insane. I don't want to start a dynasty like that, so I was hoping someone had these setup?

Thanks, in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 03:18 AM   #2
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Heisman, 15 Minute Sliders?

If you want it realistic there's no way, you'll end up having way way way too many plays.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:20 AM   #3
Rookie

KyleBucket's Arena

Well, I'm saying in the form of toughness, I guess. I want it to at least make the CPU and myself feel realistic. I try to do long, extensive drives and I kill a lot of the time where the plays don't become a factor, I just let the clock run down. I'm looking for this in the sense to score and my passing defense gets torched every game.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

Hey Kyle I know that it sucks cause I have always wanted the same thing but it is just not possible EA doesn't make a game that will allow yeah to do it. The best you can do is to go with about 8 to 10, it's different every year, and roll with it in your head as being a full game cause it is the right number of plays. Anytime that you make your defense spend that much time on the field the CPU offense is going to torch ya
GM of the KC Royals in the OS Arbitration Thread
Old 07-14-2011, 05:05 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 16

I am working on a set atm, my only problem is the amount of passing yards. When i get that figured out Ill have a set posted.

2K sports...the only place where such things as errors can be "over looked" while making a baseball game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

finally someone else that plays on 15 min qrts!!! your not the only one that does that my friend and i have benn begging ea to put in a madden version of acc clock and there is still not one in, so im pissed about that among other things but anyway i too would be interested in a slider set for 15 min qrts. im sick and tireed of the cpu going downfield in 11 plays in 1 min and 30 sec. how realistic is that?
Old 07-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

sigh, yet another reason why we need a true accelerated clock.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:00 PM   #8
Rookie

i feel all of you guys. i just made a post about wanting longer minutes because i hate short quarters. I really hope someone fixes this and posts some good sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »