Home

Some slider logic questions

This is a discussion on Some slider logic questions within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Some slider logic questions

What is the logic behind 0 speed threshold? Is the assumption that at 0 the players speed is representative of their ratings without a boost or nerf?

Is the pass coverage slider really inverted? Is there a definitive answer on this? And does it apply to AA as well as heisman.

Is it true that the game boosts the human in varsity, boosts cpu in heisman, and neither in AA?

If that is true, would setting all the sliders at 0 cause the players to behave only according to their ratings on AA?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #2
Rookie

dmoney219's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Some slider logic questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
What is the logic behind 0 speed threshold? Is the assumption that at 0 the players speed is representative of their ratings without a boost or nerf?

Is the pass coverage slider really inverted? Is there a definitive answer on this? And does it apply to AA as well as heisman.

Is it true that the game boosts the human in varsity, boosts cpu in heisman, and neither in AA?

If that is true, would setting all the sliders at 0 cause the players to behave only according to their ratings on AA?

Thanks
did you try everything at zero on AA....now that you have mentioned t i will try thhat later on
Old 08-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

well i tried this yesterday and found interesting results. mainly that catching and tackling for both teams has to be moved up and cpu rba as well. the games were competitive but lower scoring than any games i've played using other sliders.

i'm moreso interested if my theory is correct about players playing at the ratings. anyone have any idea. i don't even know if there's a way to test this. i wish ea would explain the sliders.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
Rookie

dmoney219's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
well i tried this yesterday and found interesting results. mainly that catching and tackling for both teams has to be moved up and cpu rba as well. the games were competitive but lower scoring than any games i've played using other sliders.

i'm moreso interested if my theory is correct about players playing at the ratings. anyone have any idea. i don't even know if there's a way to test this. i wish ea would explain the sliders.
when i tried it thats exactly what i was thinking bout the catcthing and tackle and also the rb ability for both teams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »