Home

Bucknut7's Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Bucknut7's Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2011, 06:46 AM   #9
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Bucknut7's Heisman Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
No, I have no idea how to deal with the CPU blitzing. I'm not even trying to get big plays, but when there's nothing but open field or 1 guy to beat, it's hard not to get big plays.

They aren't bad by any stretch though. Some minor tweaks, but sliders are personal preference. I'm not a very good player, I can't use 2 sticks at the same time, and I don't ever lead pass (don't know how, and I probably would not be good and get frustrated).
To chime in on the cpu blitzing too often, as with last years game, you must tune the defensive aggresiveness slider in the coaching tendencies/philosophy menu. Im not aware of the effectiveness on 12 as I have not studied this on this years title. It was very effective on 11.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:26 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
To chime in on the cpu blitzing too often, as with last years game, you must tune the defensive aggresiveness slider in the coaching tendencies/philosophy menu. Im not aware of the effectiveness on 12 as I have not studied this on this years title. It was very effective on 11.
If I do that for each coach prior to dynasty mode, will I be okay going into my OD?
Old 09-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #11
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
If I do that for each coach prior to dynasty mode, will I be okay going into my OD?
Coulda swore I read the coach defensive agressiveness was set pretty accurate this year and was not in an need of adjustment. I'll try to find the test and tune thread for coach philosophy.

Quote Oraeon1224
"I tested and this year the defensive aggression was fairly accurate. Oddly it didn't even have as big an impact as last year. The AI mostly calls 5 man blitz which are not technically blitzes and don't have statistics. 6 man blitzes were already remarkably low and the slider only adjusted 5 man blitzing slightly. But since most teams send 5 on a high % of plays in the real world already I didn't feel the slider needed adjusting."

Full thread:
Here is a link stating the same: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042676638

Last edited by Sydeburnz; 09-01-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Added Quote / Link
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 09:41 AM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydeburnz
Coulda swore I read the coach defensive agressiveness was set pretty accurate this year and was not in an need of adjustment. I'll try to find the test and tune thread for coach philosophy.

Quote Oraeon1224
"I tested and this year the defensive aggression was fairly accurate. Oddly it didn't even have as big an impact as last year. The AI mostly calls 5 man blitz which are not technically blitzes and don't have statistics. 6 man blitzes were already remarkably low and the slider only adjusted 5 man blitzing slightly. But since most teams send 5 on a high % of plays in the real world already I didn't feel the slider needed adjusting."

Full thread:
Here is a link stating the same: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042676638
I find the CPU blitzing on runs/playactions 80% of the time, and thats because of psychic playcalling
Old 09-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #13
Pro

anyone else giving these a try?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »