Home

Old 11-29-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
coach vs. coach

Any thoughts on the best sliders set for a coach vs. coach game? And is there a difference between playing a play now game and a dynasty game when playing as a coach?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
Rookie

ate55's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: coach vs. coach

You can give these a whirl....

Skill: All American
Injuries/Fatigue: On
Quarter Length: 7 Minutes
Play Clock: On
Game Speed: Normal
Threshold: 40 (Set here to keep the long ball in check)
HFA/Ice Kicker: On

Offside:100
False Starts: 97
Holding: 53
Facemask: 55
OPI: 100
DPI: 100
KR/PR Interf: 100
Clipping: 54
Int Grounding: 52 (Set here because the QB will throw the ball away and not just stand there and take a sack. Besides I don't think I have ever recalled a penalty for this anyway.)
Roughing Passer: 54
Roughing Kicker: 100

Both User and CPU

QBA: 55 (This allows for a higher completion percentage and he will still throw floaters down field)
PB: 55
WRC: 40 (They still will drop some easy ones from time to time but also has a tendency to drop balls when they get nailed)
RBA: 55
RB: 55
PC: 55 (This one was a tuffy, but decided with this number because your frequency of getting beat on the long ball is greatly reduced and you short passes are covered. Now I also noticed that since it's tighter coverage, you'll still complete passes but they defense won't be sooooo out of position.
PR: 45
INT: 25
RD: 45
TKL: 45 (Still will miss a tackle from time to time but you ain't gonna see a 178lb RB bowl over a 300lb DT)
FGP: 50
FGA: 35 (The accuracy of a real college kicker at 40+yds is aweful)
PP: 45
PA: 35
KOP: 50

I find playing in dynasty mode is different than play now. In my humble opinion the game seems to work better on play now than dynasty. Just my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »