Home

Sliders in-between AA and Heisman?

This is a discussion on Sliders in-between AA and Heisman? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sliders in-between AA and Heisman?

Does anyone have a set of sliders that are right in the middle (based on difficulty) of AA and Heisman? I just play on the default sliders for both skill levels, but I find myself blowing teams out on All American, and getting blown out on Heisman. I need something perfectly in the middle, where every game is a challenge but I dont actually get blown out every single time. Anyone have a slider set they use that they would recommend? A link to the thread would be great. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Sliders in-between AA and Heisman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
Does anyone have a set of sliders that are right in the middle (based on difficulty) of AA and Heisman? I just play on the default sliders for both skill levels, but I find myself blowing teams out on All American, and getting blown out on Heisman. I need something perfectly in the middle, where every game is a challenge but I dont actually get blown out every single time. Anyone have a slider set they use that they would recommend? A link to the thread would be great. Thanks!
Matt10's heisman sliders on here are great.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:12 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm really lazy to start off. I took the All American difficulty setting and for the CPU jacked up all their offensive ratings to 100. Then I set my kickoff power to 35, and the CPU's to 40. Everything stayed at 50 for the rest. Then I went into the coaches profiles for the Big 12 and toned down their aggressiveness. 50 would be the highest that I gave a team. 0 speed threshold. And here were the results for my Texas dynasty:

Wyoming 24-20
New Mexico 45-3
Ole Miss 27-14
Oklahomas St 24-19
West Virginia 31-20
Oklahoma 19-39
Baylor 31-17
Kansas 38-3
Texas Tech 45-42
Iowa St 42-0
TCU 17-31
Kansas St 17-20
LSU 3-31

9-4, 6-3 #20 ranked nationally

Last edited by marginwalker12; 08-05-2012 at 02:20 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #4
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

if you are not into changing sliders like a lot of us around here you can just make some small changes.

---
All-American (Slow Speed and 50 Threshold)

user - knock all off/def sliders to 40
cpu - bump all off/def sliders to 60 (except: INT at 40 and Tackling at 40)

special teams for both all 45

- since you are winning a lot, try the above. you still may win the majority of the time, but that should help give ya better games.

Heisman (Slow Speed and 50 Threshold)

user - keep all default (except: INT at 40 and tackling at 40)
cpu - bump all off/def sliders down to 40

special teams for both all 45

- since you get hammered on this level, try the above and knock down the cpu sliders while leaving the user side basically untouched. see if that evens the playing field a bit and gives you more of a challenge than All American did.
---

recommendation for both levels below..

- you can also make the CPU tougher to play against if you raise the Threshold to 80. they play better in the secondary for whatever reason.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

Last edited by Fiddy; 08-05-2012 at 10:15 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »