Home

Coach Sliders Test Thread

This is a discussion on Coach Sliders Test Thread within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2012, 02:20 AM   #33
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Coach Sliders Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUByron
I just beat Arkansas with FCS High School Southeast with your Heisman Slider set so so much for your theory
Old 08-11-2012, 02:29 AM   #34
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13.
Lol i needed a good laugh.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #35
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Also with CPU pass coverage and INT at 100 the 4 verts is virtually non existent.
No play should be non existent. Play calling should be a factor as to why a play was successful or not.

I would never want to make a play non existent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #36
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoOkiE FTW
Well to each their own. I'm not going to sit around and watch a video game play by itself. I'll be watching the real thing live and in person every time Carolina is at home.

If you plan on watching CAROLINA in person then I'll see you in Chapel Hill :-)

"That's why Carolina is in Chapel Hill...and USC is in California"...Tweet That! - Dabo Sweeney

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 08-11-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Yeah man, Coach Mode at times is ok. Making wild assumptions about coaching settings when testing them with auto pass and not playing the game is another thing.
Give me a break dude. I played this game against the cpu with cheda's sliders and they work great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #38
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

This is te first year I've ever used auto pass mode. In fact I used to thinker guys who watched the games were crazy and stupi for doing that... But now I realize it's the only way to get the ratings of players to matter and to get realistic outcomes.. I use to rush for 200+ yards consistently on insanely hard heisman sets. One game I put up 400 yards with one rb and 200 with his back up.. I used to be able to score At will, pick almost 50% of CPU passes, And decimate their o line bc my passeush stick skills were good... Why on earth would I keep playing a broken game, I found a wy that personally im enjoying more than any other way I've played the game. Is that not what the goal of all this is? If other share my views the great, If not, it's no gonn keep me from enjoyin the game finally.

That being said- I'm going to test- with auto pass!- and my coach settings

Qb acc-100
Wr catch-100
Pass cov-100
Int-100

In my experience with this- I saw amazing never before sen catch animations and db/wr interactions- the downside was too high comp% and only 1-2 drops a game... U will finally see wr fight the db for the ball break off their routes to make a play, have great awareness- maxing sliders does not equalize players or their skills- it simply maximizes their ability to reach their full potential.. It makes them play Human! With these sliders I also saw a few more picks than I woulda liked- but I think with the conservative coach settings, this should be fixable.

I am close to settling on a final set which I believe since it is not really coding dependent (Maxed sliders will always be maxed) when Yhe patch drops, I don't think they will need a single tweak!
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 08-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #39
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
Give me a break dude. I played this game against the cpu with cheda's sliders and they work great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
The consensus has been that they're too easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »