Home

Realistic Dynasty Sliders?

This is a discussion on Realistic Dynasty Sliders? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Realistic Dynasty Sliders?

I'm just starting out with trying out the sliders but can't seem to get them right. I like building up weaker schools into powerhouses but it's too easy when I can beat Alabama in the first year. I want sliders that reflect real stats and game outcomes. It seems like the CPU never gets the rushing yards that they would get in a real game and my DE blows the QB up every other play. I also would like realistic penalty sliders. I want it to basically be where I can win most of the time against teams I'm suppose to beat but still lose most of the time against teams I'm suppose to lose too. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Realistic Dynasty Sliders?

Sliders will drive you insane. When you start messing with one slider, it effects another and so on. Some guys believe many of the sliders do nothing. The most competitive sliders I have found are Jarrod21's, but when playing on Heisman level the defense brings the house and his pass protection sliders are on 0. Heisman seems to call better plays, but the pass rush and lack of pass rush for the user can be frustrating.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Try Matt10s sliders. They are really good. I use them with minor tweaks that work really well.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
Rookie

Thank you both, I haven't been on here in awhile and just saw this. I've been working on a Heisman slider set myself for a pretty good while and I think I have it almost to where I want it. Me, my brother, and my dad would start a dynasty and stick to it for several seasons and I noticed our teams stats compared to other CPU teams and it was ridiculous, and we went undefeated every year except when we played each other. Its no fun to play if you already know your not gonna lose or even have a chance of losing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »