Home

Charter04's NCAA 13 All-American Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's NCAA 13 All-American Sim Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2012, 06:56 PM   #9
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's NCAA 13 All-American Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytarious5
charter are you teling me that a 99 DE will dominate a 70 ovr OL? with these you said ratings matter on these?
The EA line interaction make this tricky. If I'm using that 99 overall DL player I will dominate. The problem is if you lower sliders to make it were the CPU players can play to their ratings on the OL/DL then a user will be able to abuse the QB and get 6-10 sacks a game. This is the one area where EA's terrible OL/DL interactions does not allow for sliders that respect ratings fully. I tested this and the settings I came up with did allow CPU v CPU OL/DL ratings to matter but, I had to change it because I had too easy of a time getting sacks with the LDE

Last edited by charter04; 09-25-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

but im a coach mode player so i want ratings to matter
NFL-TITANS

LET THE DUECE LOOSE!!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytarious5
but im a coach mode player so i want ratings to matter
Ok. I will go back and check what I had and let you know. I might even post a coach mode set. Most of my sliders would work for coach mode with a few adjustments. I'll go back and check that out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 11:29 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey man, I am using your madden sliders right now and love them, I just started my offline dynasty as I have just been playing online so far. I was really just waiting for new uniforms. I use Arkansas (favorite team, why can't petrino drive a motorcycle better ) and scheduled a game with Texas instead of the FCS team and won 48-0. I was using another slider set, so now I am going to try yours. Basically in that game they couldn't play consistent offense and couldn't stop our passing game. That was a big disapointment since I scheduled that game so I wouldn't blow a team out. So I will put your sliders in and tell you how it goes against UL Monroe, and probably Alabama too.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #13
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGbag12
Hey man, I am using your madden sliders right now and love them, I just started my offline dynasty as I have just been playing online so far. I was really just waiting for new uniforms. I use Arkansas (favorite team, why can't petrino drive a motorcycle better ) and scheduled a game with Texas instead of the FCS team and won 48-0. I was using another slider set, so now I am going to try yours. Basically in that game they couldn't play consistent offense and couldn't stop our passing game. That was a big disapointment since I scheduled that game so I wouldn't blow a team out. So I will put your sliders in and tell you how it goes against UL Monroe, and probably Alabama too.
I hope you do better than the real hogs. Lol
Old 09-26-2012, 12:54 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I hope you do better than the real hogs. Lol
Yeah lol, I was going to use Kentucky in dynasty, but I couldn't stand not having a successful hogs team lol.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:29 AM   #15
Rookie

been in love with your madden sliders since the first release. never did recruiting on heisman before, i'm terrified lol but we'll see how it goes. stoked you put an NCAA set out, most of the veteran NCAA slider guys have called it quits on this game(don't blame them).

gonna start a UCF dynasty with these.. taking a bit of a break from madden!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 02:25 AM   #16
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenavm
been in love with your madden sliders since the first release. never did recruiting on heisman before, i'm terrified lol but we'll see how it goes. stoked you put an NCAA set out, most of the veteran NCAA slider guys have called it quits on this game(don't blame them).

gonna start a UCF dynasty with these.. taking a bit of a break from madden!
Looking forward to see how it goes. I'm still playing this game a lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »