Home

NjKroc's Ratings based Realisim Sliders for all user levels

This is a discussion on NjKroc's Ratings based Realisim Sliders for all user levels within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
NjKroc's Ratings based Realisim Sliders for all user levels

Hey fellas! started a new thread for my final Ncaa slider update. These sliders were made using the avg player ratings for every particular slider per every position that uses that slider (ie RBA is the high-low avg of: qb,rb,fb,wr,te). these sliders are designed to make the cpu react like a human at the positions we control the most: QB/RB without effecting other positions. I will post my universal set then at the end i will post my ultimate slider set for the ultimate players who require 100% challenge because they score 100pts a game lol.

Time 7 or 8min
Level Heisman
Game speed: Normal
Player ingame speed threshold: 70 this helps OL when pulling up field
HFA: is off. (home team already has +25 momentum advantage, HFA is -25 user away team disadvantage!!!)
Penalties: using the high low of the color changing bar im getting 54

Dislcaimer: sliders only play as real as you play.

User:
Qb 55
Pb 45
Wr 65
Rba 40
Rb 45
Pcov 40
Prush 40
Int 55
Rdef 40
Tkl 45

Cpu:
Qb 95 (+40 difference for user reaction)
Pb 45
Wr 65
Rba 75 (+35 difference for user reaction)
Rb 45
Pcov 15
Prush 15
Int 55
Rdef 15
Tkl 20

Special teams:
Fg pwr 50
Fg acc 45
Pt pwr 50
Pt acc 45
Ko pwr 50

Okay so now you see the numbers some will ask how do you get them which i already explained lol but to go further these sliders are basically balanced for the user an cpu based on ea's difficulty level, hidden boosts etc etc. ie cpu off numbers are doubled when compared to the def because the cpu defense has a hidden boost of +50 and the offense +25. also user/cpu WR, INT has no hidden boost at all which is why no matter what the level you see drops.

Okay so now for my advanced gamers who have no fear. if you want the full gauntlet sliders for more realistic, steroid gameplay because YOU are a beast you my friend will do the following.

You will update the cpu following sliders +5clicks or the following numbers.

Advanced players only:
cpu OFF:
Qb 95
Pb 80
Wr 100
Rba 75
Rb 80

cpu DEF:
Pcov 50
Prush 50
Int 85
Rdef 50
Tkl 55

Advanced players these cpu sliders are now juiced and in doing so the cpu will play like a user in every single position (50% slider boost). you however do not controll OFF Linemen so keep this in mind as to how much time you will have in the pocket. HFA is still off but if you wanna see what it feels like to be skunked like you do everyone else online by all means put it on.

Okay fellas there you go give them a try and let me know what you think. As always i love feedback but try 5 games first before you comment and play with my sliders exact dontr tell me you change something since with my sliders every slider set was done so for a reason. Also if you do comment be sure to tell me if you are the advanced set or original.

Thanx Fellas and enjoy!!!!

PS my sliders have been thru 4 different dynastys now with up to 10 users in each of all play levels. momenum indicators will be found when looking at off pancake blocks just so you knw as well as drops. and anyone looking to join a league i have 4 spots open so inbox me for that info or friend me on Xbox Live: LOL GoRiLLA "Slider Master"

Last edited by njkroc; 10-15-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
Pro

Re: NjKroc's Ratings based Realisim Sliders for all user levels

Slider averages by position so you know the actual numbers.

Qb Acc 80, Pb 70, Wr 65, Rba 65, Rb 70
Pcov 65, Prush 65, Int 55, Rdef 65, Tkl 70
Fg pwr 55, Fg acc 50, P pwr 55, P acc 50, Ko pwr 55
Player speed 69or70 converted to speed threshold 30(70)or 31(69)
Ea level boost for user teams is +25(heisman), cpu is default +25(off)+50(def) on all levels.

Wr catch and int has a 0 boost level for both user and cpu this slider now dictates momentum if you dont know this since team with momnentum will have more catches
and lesss drops.

my sliders will produce full game stats in half the time. 7/8 min qts would be the half of 15min or 7.5. game speed of normal is actually 100. so full speed+half the time= full stats
Old 10-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

does it matter on your sliders which console you have ps3 or xbox? (I wouldn't think it would, I tried them for a half vt (me)vs uva and I was crushing them.) I was thinking trying the harder set to see how the feel is.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #4
Rookie

also, which roster set do you use for your heisman sliders, does it matter?
Old 10-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
Pro

VT would kill UVA lol. Yeah try the harder set. I will say this the ingame momentum really mess up the game so be the away team. I use the OS rosters and unless they changed lots of players ratings then it shouldn't have any effect. Doesn't matter what system you use either. Sorry for the late response I'm at work. When I get home I will check to see how it goes. The harder set increases should offset the momentum so the cpu will always play aggressive. I doo have a last resort set for the advanced but I wwould need to know exactly how u play. What positions do u use, do u catch the passes, use auto pass etc etc. Back to work and thx for trying them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
Rookie

NjKroc,
I play in 1- button mode and like many of the coach only guys, I select the play, snap the ball and then watch the action...
Would you suggest any alteration to your slider set for the user in this mode?
Thanks!
jack
Old 10-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #7
Pro

I would since your like coach/sim mode meaning you control no one and just pick your play I would leave all sliders as is for the user team I would decrease the cpus Qb to 55. and RBA to 40. Since you don't physically controll these positions just watch the momentum of the home team if away team can't get going then let me know.Be sure to use normal speed and player threshold 70 and my balanced set not advanced sliders. Besides playing I watch hundreds of games as well.

Last edited by njkroc; 10-15-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:11 AM   #8
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Man, I just can't hit the nail on the head for CPU vs CPU. You think this work well in spectate mode though?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »