Home

CF47 Realistic AA/Heisman Siders (RATINGS MATTER)

This is a discussion on CF47 Realistic AA/Heisman Siders (RATINGS MATTER) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How are these sliders?
Perfect 4 21.05%
Good-Needed Adjustment 14 73.68%
Bad 0 0%
Horrible 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #9
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: CF47 Realistic AA/Heisman Siders (RATINGS MATTER)

Giving these sliders a try, hoping they can save this game for me. I have been trying all different slider sets on various difficulties levels but none felt right.

Started a new Dynasty with Nebraska tonight and played one game. I beat So Miss 31-14 using 7 min quarters. Only slider I changed was I dropped the FG Power from 55 for both to 50. I have to say I was impressed. It felt like a whole new game and one that required a lot more strategy on both sides of the ball for me. The game was a lot closer than the score shows as I didn't really pull away until the 4th quarter. The score would have been closer but twice while in field goal range the CPU decided to go for it on 4th and 1 and didn't make it either time.

It was a pretty realistic game, I swore I saw a lot of new animations, and I didn't see the DB glitch at all thankfully. I also really liked how the Speed Threshold felt at 0 (first time I have ever tried 0). It felt much more realistic. I can't wait to play an entire season with these, hopefully the remainder of my games will play out as realistically as this one did.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
Rookie

ClutchFrame47's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
Giving these sliders a try, hoping they can save this game for me. I have been trying all different slider sets on various difficulties levels but none felt right.

Started a new Dynasty with Nebraska tonight and played one game. I beat So Miss 31-14 using 7 min quarters. Only slider I changed was I dropped the FG Power from 55 for both to 50. I have to say I was impressed. It felt like a whole new game and one that required a lot more strategy on both sides of the ball for me. The game was a lot closer than the score shows as I didn't really pull away until the 4th quarter. The score would have been closer but twice while in field goal range the CPU decided to go for it on 4th and 1 and didn't make it either time.

It was a pretty realistic game, I swore I saw a lot of new animations, and I didn't see the DB glitch at all thankfully. I also really liked how the Speed Threshold felt at 0 (first time I have ever tried 0). It felt much more realistic. I can't wait to play an entire season with these, hopefully the remainder of my games will play out as realistically as this one did.
Thank you for the feedback. I did notice the FG power was a little high.... ideally I would go for like 52 or 53 cut it only goes by 5's. Good Luck and GO BIG RED
Old 11-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0

I'm going to start a dynasty with these sliders tonight. I truly hope that this creates a well balanced version of this game. Keep you all posted as I go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

dude these sliders are beyond garbage. i tried them as usc against hawii. was up 49-0 with 3min left in the 1st half. hawaii only threw a whopping 6 picks in that time frame too. oh and they were negative 26 yards rushing on 8 carries.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #13
Rookie

ClutchFrame47's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperf1
dude these sliders are beyond garbage. i tried them as usc against hawii. was up 49-0 with 3min left in the 1st half. hawaii only threw a whopping 6 picks in that time frame too. oh and they were negative 26 yards rushing on 8 carries.
All right maybe you should put it on heisman. And this is just a base... adjust to make it harder if you have to
Old 11-17-2012, 03:13 PM   #14
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Just played my second game, Nebraska at UCLA. I won 45-35 in a nail biter. The game was back and forth the entire time.

I know I have only played two games with this slider set on Heisman but those were two of the most realistic games I have ever played and I have been playing this series since the beginning in 1993. I am seeing life like things I have never seen before in a video game, only seeing them in real games on tv. Ratings really do matter with these sliders. Another thing I love about this game is that the cpu offense can run the option with some success at times. In fact, the cpu offense scored on a 74 yard option run on me today.

With that said, do you also have Madden 13 and a good set of sliders for it? I don't have the game yet but if by chance you have the game and some good sliders for it I would pick up Madden this year. Whatever your philosophy is in making the sliders.....it works.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #15
Rookie

ClutchFrame47's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
Just played my second game, Nebraska at UCLA. I won 45-35 in a nail biter. The game was back and forth the entire time.

I know I have only played two games with this slider set on Heisman but those were two of the most realistic games I have ever played and I have been playing this series since the beginning in 1993. I am seeing life like things I have never seen before in a video game, only seeing them in real games on tv. Ratings really do matter with these sliders. Another thing I love about this game is that the cpu offense can run the option with some success at times. In fact, the cpu offense scored on a 74 yard option run on me today.

With that said, do you also have Madden 13 and a good set of sliders for it? I don't have the game yet but if by chance you have the game and some good sliders for it I would pick up Madden this year. Whatever your philosophy is in making the sliders.....it works.
Yes i do and i've been working on a slider set. I don't have one yet that feels quite right but when I do I'll put it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #16
Rookie

BBlom13's Arena

OVR: 3

This might be a dumb questions but..

I see you're on Xbox so will these sliders work the same on PS3?

Follow my Twitter! @thatBeebo

PSN- WindyCityFlyerr

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »