Home

SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

This is a discussion on SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2014, 05:35 PM   #945
Rookie

tmaysspursredskins's Arena

OVR: 0
Talking Re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

I've got a slider set that works pretty well for 15 minute quarters if you're looking for completely real games. It seems to help make games somewhat more realistic with the long quarters. So, here it is:
First penalties have a lot to do with game speed in real life so here are my sliders for that
Offsides 90
False Start 90
Holding 95
Facemask 55
OPI 75
DPI 85
KR/PR Int. 80
Clipping 85
IG 75
Roughing the Passer 65
Roughing the Kicker 50
This will slow down the game, as the CPU will need to run more plays, which will keep TOP more even and the amount of time to play shorter. You just have to sacrifice a very large number of plays stat, which, if you were already using 15 minute quarters, is something you're used to.
For Gameplay Options, you really should use All-American, so opposing QBs don't pass for 500 yards every game against you. A good way to counter this is by using a lower team and edit conferences and schedules to play teams much better than yourself. This makes for some pretty exciting games. So anyway, here are the gameplay options
All Skills (Offensive, Defensive, UvsU) All-American
Injuries Optional
Fatigue Optional
Play Clock Off (this allows you to eat up more than just 39 seconds each play to keep number of plays under control)
Game Speed Slow
Player Min Speed Threshold 23
Home Field Effects Optional
Now, for Custom AI you can edit this to your personal needs but keep these things in mind
*All sliders having to do with offense should be relatively low, so that both teams don't march down the field every time and scores stay somewhat low
*CPU sliders should never be higher than user sliders, as this would make statistics for opponents go through the roof.
*Tackling should be low, for a high slider would make jukes almost impossible. Don't make it too low though, because then screen plays and passing in man defense will be like automatic touchdowns. 30 to 60 should be good
So, here are my sliders, feel free to make changes to fit your own game play.
Slider (User/CPU)
QB Accuracy 25/15
Pass Blocking 75/70
WR Catching 60/55
RB Ability 10/5
Run Blocking 25/20
Pass Coverage 90/80
Interceptions 60/55
Rush Defense 35/30
Tackling 45/45
All Others 60/60
So, that's it. I hope it helps!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2016, 04:46 AM   #946
Rookie

Re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

Bump for 2016

The Schwami
Good judgment comes from experience.
Experience often comes from bad judgment.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:33 PM   #947
Just started!

Thumbs up Re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

Using these on RPCS3 in my EMU dynasty and they are the best sliders I’ve ever used would recommend these for anyone who wants the most realistic experience possible
Old 10-19-2019, 11:35 PM   #948
Just started!

Thumbs up Re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

Using these on RPCS3 in my EMU dynasty they are the best sliders I’ve played with I would seriously recommend these to anyone who wants a realistic experience
Old 11-01-2019, 09:36 AM   #949
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJReferee
Using these on RPCS3 in my EMU dynasty they are the best sliders I’ve played with I would seriously recommend these to anyone who wants a realistic experience
From the original post?
Old 11-02-2019, 04:17 PM   #950
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJReferee
Just recently plugged in my ps3 and thank god I still have my version of ncaa 14....I couldn’t believe the prices for the ncaa 14 game for PS3...$100 to $188.
Anyway had to walk away from Madden 20...
So my question is will these sliders work for cpu vs cpu games?

Been awhile...looking for a good roster w/ names maybe adjustments in player ratings.

Also I thought there was some updated equipment added..
Any help would be appreciated..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »