Home

Pigpowered Heisman Coach Mode Sliders NCAA14

This is a discussion on Pigpowered Heisman Coach Mode Sliders NCAA14 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pigpowered Heisman Coach Mode Sliders NCAA14

Trojan32, are you using the sliders on the first page or 15th page?
Old 11-27-2013, 12:44 AM   #170
Rookie

Trojan32's Arena

OVR: 0

I use the sliders on the first page...
Old 12-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #171
Just started!

I'm starting to love these settings waited till black friday to get the game didn't wanna pay that much for a bugged game i had read about. First 2 games playing with MTSU have led to some good games beat FCS east 34-15 (was 24-15 with 6 min left in game 2 quick ints led to 10 points at end) and UNC 27-14 was a blow out but they scored 14 in 4th quarter mainly due to 4 RTPs on 3rd and long and 3 4th and longs. I intercepted Renner 4 times in the game and their offense seemed to get worse with every int.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #172
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

umm i do coach mode and wow i was surprised to see rush blocking at 0 and rush defense at 100 wouldnt that make it impossible to run the ball ? heck i had run blocking at like 65 and rush defense at like 35-40 and still some runs would go noooo where, like the toss plays mostly.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:28 AM   #173
Rookie

Trojan32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
umm i do coach mode and wow i was surprised to see rush blocking at 0 and rush defense at 100 wouldnt that make it impossible to run the ball ? heck i had run blocking at like 65 and rush defense at like 35-40 and still some runs would go noooo where, like the toss plays mostly.
You can run the ball for big numbers against teams that you are better than ratings wise. However, if a team has decisive advantage with their DL, you are in big trouble. In my dynasty, my 92 power back ran for 200+ against Syracuse but was 11-19 against Bama, whose 90+ DL crushed my Oline that averages 84.

One thing that I did and seems to have allowed some more big plays is lower threshold to 25. Seems to be playing better although only have played 3 games with it at 25.

As for toss, I think it's one of those broken plays - never really seen it work that well in coach mode.

Last edited by Trojan32; 12-07-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: More info
Old 12-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #174
Rookie

cryuff's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok guys....I went back and tried evetything. I just played a game USF (me) vs Bama. all i do is run a I formation and run between the guards. I average 4.5 yds per carry. They cant stop me. I rack up 13 play drives. I all my years of college football games this is the worst. I played the USF/Bama game in heisman (which i never play) run blocking 0, run defense 100 ,run ability 5, tackling 60. It doesnt matter because what happens is my C and guard double team the NT and my horrible RG, blocks the great ILB for Bama perfectly...this sucks. I am missing something?
Old 12-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #175
Just started!

I think I'm goin to have to lower RTA Clipping and Facemask penalties a bit they are coming up too frequently like 0 penalties for first quarter then like 12 in 14 plays its kinda rediculous
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »