Home

Coach Strangelove Or How I Stopped Worrying And Love The DB Glitch CPU v CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Coach Strangelove Or How I Stopped Worrying And Love The DB Glitch CPU v CPU Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 10:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Coach Strangelove Or How I Stopped Worrying And Love The DB Glitch CPU v CPU Sliders

First of all, it's just a game. Second, accept what is given to us - don't worry about canned animations, the results are what matters.

These sliders MUST be used with my rosters. You can download (Xbox) at SEC22DW. They will work for Coach mode as well, but may need a little tweaking.

The roster was edited using the availabe editors. I made acceleration the same as a player's speed rating. I then lowered both by eight. Strength was also adjusted using a scale based on player weight - think of it in terms of mass. I also lowered carry by ten, but may need to lower more. Finally, I lowered lineman injury rating by 25, and LB and DB injury rating by 15.

Skills - Varsity
Qtr - 7 minutes (8 for coach mode)
Speed - Fast
Threshold - 50
Offsides 100
False Start 100
Holding 100
Facemask 55
OPI 80
DPI 20
KRI 25
Clipping 55
Int Grounding 25
Roughing Passer 52
Roughing Kicker 25

QB 10/10
PBL 45/50
WR 35/35
RBA 60/60
RBL 50/50
Cover 100/100
Int 50/50
RushD 80/80
Tackling 40/40
FG Power 40/40
FG Acc 40/40
Punt Power 40/40
Punt Acc 35/35
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 11:50 AM   #2
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Coach Strangelove Or How I Stopped Worrying And Love The DB Glitch CPU v CPU Slid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21SEC
First of all, it's just a game. Second, accept what is given to us - don't worry about canned animations, the results are what matters.

These sliders MUST be used with my rosters. You can download (Xbox) at SEC22DW. They will work for Coach mode as well, but may need a little tweaking.

The roster was edited using the availabe editors. I made acceleration the same as a player's speed rating. I then lowered both by eight. Strength was also adjusted using a scale based on player weight - think of it in terms of mass. I also lowered carry by ten, but may need to lower more. Finally, I lowered lineman injury rating by 25, and LB and DB injury rating by 15.

Skills - Varsity
Qtr - 7 minutes (8 for coach mode)
Speed - Fast
Threshold - 50
Offsides 100
False Start 100
Holding 100
Facemask 55
OPI 80
DPI 20
KRI 25
Clipping 55
Int Grounding 25
Roughing Passer 52
Roughing Kicker 25

QB 10/10
PBL 45/50
WR 35/35
RBA 60/60
RBL 50/50
Cover 100/100
Int 50/50
RushD 80/80
Tackling 40/40
FG Power 40/40
FG Acc 40/40
Punt Power 40/40
Punt Acc 35/35
Dude how did u edit the rosters?? U don't have for ps3?? ((
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 07-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Re: Coach Strangelove Or How I Stopped Worrying And Love The DB Glitch CPU v CPU Slid

R u seeing more injuries to the o line and DB now? U didn't edit wr, te, or d line?
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 07-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
R u seeing more injuries to the o line and DB now? U didn't edit wr, te, or d line?
I did the dline as well. I may do the remaining positions, but wanted to tackle these positions first.

I only play tested one and last night with the injury ratings updated. I did see two lineman, one offensive, the other defensive, out for a portion of the game.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21SEC
I did the dline as well. I may do the remaining positions, but wanted to tackle these positions first.

I only play tested one and last night with the injury ratings updated. I did see two lineman, one offensive, the other defensive, out for a portion of the game.
Awesome. I had done it in 13 and NEVEr saw an o lineman go down.

Where can I find editors? Or do u just do it In game? I wish I could use your rosters but I'm ps3
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Awesome. I had done it in 13 and NEVEr saw an o lineman go down.

Where can I find editors? Or do u just do it In game? I wish I could use your rosters but I'm ps3
Xbox only http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ncaa-14-a.html
Old 07-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Just watched a kickoff return go 97 yards!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »