Home

Schnaidt1's NCAA 14 Varisty/Heisman split sliders.

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's NCAA 14 Varisty/Heisman split sliders. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Schnaidt1's NCAA 14 Varisty/Heisman split sliders.

hello to all. im back to post my yearly sliders for ncaa football. my set last year did pretty well so even tho there are quite a few slider sets already posted for this game. hope you give mine a shot.

before i post my sliders i do want to make quick note that i make my sliders different than everyone else. i do not adjust sliders until i get a great game or what i feel like is great stats for a game. that make no sense to me because we all have a different skill level for the game and all play every aspect of the game differently.

what i do is put all sliders for both cpu and hum at 0.. and i work from there. i test everything for offense and defense. i test to see how plays play out verse vanilla and complex defenses. inside, outside. i do so using as little skill as possible to improve my margin for error. what i aim for is gameplay that reflects the players on the fields ratings to provide a challenge. well...a hopeful challenge.

this year was tougher than most because can not use aa or heisman do to the aggresive db glitch and making the game tough using varsity for 1/2 a slider set was driving me insane. but i do feel like i finally did it.

gamespeed: slow
threshold: 75
offense skill: varsity
defensive skill: heisman

qb accuracy: 0/10 (yes zero. i know most ppl have 5 in here and i was messing with it for a while but it was honestly. too easy. here is the thing. 0 provides that desired challenge passing the football. you have to know when to lead and when not to. how much. how little. when to lob. when to bullet. and you have to combine them together perfectly to get that completion. it is very rewarding. i suggest going into practice mode and practicing for a while. you will get what i am saying)

Pass block: 40
wr Catching: 5/50
rb ability: 30/35
run blocking: 0/35
pass cov:0
interceptions: 40/45 (make a mistake the cpu will make you pay)
rush defense: 0/100
tackling: 25
fg power: 45
fg accuracy: 40
punt power: 45
punt accuracy: 40
kick off power: 50

penalties. any i dont list you can put at whatever you want
holding: 40
def pass interference: 0
off pass interference: 0
intentional grounding: 0
roughing the passer 54

there ya go. like i said these should provide a challenge. you are going to need a good or pretty decent qb to have success. and nobody should debate me on that. for the most part any school without a good passing qb runs the read option anyway.

2 things i can guarantee.

1. you will not have a 70% completion percentage
2. you will not win every game

these sliders were not made with fun in mind. they were meant to give a challenge that can feel rewarding also. if you want fun. go to dave and busters.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Schnaidt1's NCAA 14 Varisty/Heisman split sliders.

I'm going to give em a go later tonight. I been trying everyone's on here and working on my own. I think I have slideritis lol

Playing:
Old 07-18-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

thanks man I appreciate it

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 07-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

really good set of sliders has a challenge that doesn't feel like cpu is cheating beat WVU with UMD 29-28 and Illinois surprise me with a 14 point comback late in the 3rd before i pulled away with two fg and a touchdown at the end but it felt right stats are a part of the game but I rather have the right FEEL for things your 2K sliders were great also good job if i see anything out the norm or something i think could use some help i will let you so you can give your thoughts on it (also have you seen the stuck in the mud type running on sweep plays i don't run them often so i didn't notice but people were having problems with it on slow gameplay)
Old 07-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #5
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Thanks man I really appreciate the kind words about both my slider sets. I have seen it a few times... and I'm torn because I do like the gameplay on normal but the game looks so amazing on slow. plus it heros in the passing Game a Lil.

out of curiosity. ... how did you find the passing game to be?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #6
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

funny you ask because i started out so bad against WVU i went 3 for my first 11 with a pick and i was like oh this is going to be different i got the hang of it and ended like 19 for 30 2 picks and 222 yrds with an 11.6 avg but only sliders that i have had any difficult throwing a lot of the money routes are going curls and outs use to be 80 to 85% comp. for me and it hasn't been that only route i will say that is kinda money is the slant route but not even as much as it use to be WR screens seem a little harder to get yrds of but i only played 2 games so little testing has been done about to start game three now i will do a boxscore and summery....yeah slow looks so much better imo
Old 07-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #7
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

You see passing the way I do. takes away some of the sure things. I like the challenge of needing needing good ball placement to compete a pass. but these will work just fine on normal. I just like slow for how good the game looks and passing.

Old 07-22-2013, 09:34 AM   #8
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

geeze... over 1k views and only 2 ppl were kind enough to give feedback. ... come on ppl good or bad I'd like to hear your experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »