Home

Most Realistic Game Play

This is a discussion on Most Realistic Game Play within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2013, 03:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Most Realistic Game Play

My goal is to create the most realistic game play possible. To start I will be using cowherpower's (updated 7/22/13) sliders to start.
I will be sharing my game play experiences with the os community after each and every game, adjustments to game play options, game rules, and AI will be based on games that I have played, comments, and suggestions made by members of the os community. All questions, comments, and suggestions are appreciated, welcomed, and taken into consideration when making changes to the sliders. Also it would be awesome if you guys could inform me of any crazy plays or buggy issues that occur during your game so that changes to eliminate them from happen again can be made.
I would love to include screens shot from games in this post and my coaching career mode journal (coming soon). If anyone can help me figure out how to capture these shots and transfer them to my cpu that would be freaking awesome. I am using windows 8 and play on xbox 360.
Thanks guys for your time! I look forward from hearing from you guys and, hopefully the adjustments to make this game as realistic as possible will be figured out by our collective efforts in the os forums. I will also be looking out for your guys dynasty journals. I really enjoy reading well written journals. Ok enough I have some ncaa football 14 to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2013, 04:42 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Most Realistic Game Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyg2382
My goal is to create the most realistic game play possible. To start I will be using cowherpower's (updated 7/22/13) sliders to start.
I will be sharing my game play experiences with the os community after each and every game, adjustments to game play options, game rules, and AI will be based on games that I have played, comments, and suggestions made by members of the os community. All questions, comments, and suggestions are appreciated, welcomed, and taken into consideration when making changes to the sliders. Also it would be awesome if you guys could inform me of any crazy plays or buggy issues that occur during your game so that changes to eliminate them from happen again can be made.
I would love to include screens shot from games in this post and my coaching career mode journal (coming soon). If anyone can help me figure out how to capture these shots and transfer them to my cpu that would be freaking awesome. I am using windows 8 and play on xbox 360.
Thanks guys for your time! I look forward from hearing from you guys and, hopefully the adjustments to make this game as realistic as possible will be figured out by our collective efforts in the os forums. I will also be looking out for your guys dynasty journals. I really enjoy reading well written journals. Ok enough I have some ncaa football 14 to play.
Bobby - why not just join the OS Community slider thread and twitchtv broadcast chat. We are there everyday and testing live. It is not one person trying their own theories out - we are a group of guys that just do exactly what you're mentioning, but live and to the point. This way we can confirm or debunk any theories that may be floating around out there immediately.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Bama man 42's Arena

OVR: 0

Bobby I would be interested in your findings . I run a OD that is at the end of year one . Our rosters have no coaching edits . I need a set that is going to give us a good challenge and keep us on our toes , so to speak . I respect what Matt and his guys have done . They have really tried hard to fix the game but I also think they have gone a little overboard with it . I cant keep up with all of their editing and changes . I look forward to your findings.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #4
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

For what it's worth, O's coaching sliders have a noticable impact on the CPU. It will take you an hour but I suggest plugging them in. Just overall more realistic experience

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:10 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32
For the PS3 guys, download K-Weezy-8 roster. He has put a ton of time into it, has equipment edits and coaching sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2013, 10:19 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 9

SEC- What is K's name again?

I couldn't pull it up on my PS3
Old 07-28-2013, 10:20 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
SEC- What is K's name again?

I couldn't pull it up on my PS3
K-Weezy-8. Make sure you are using dashes
Old 07-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 9

Still can't pull it up with dashes..

Will keep trying. Thanks for info

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »