Home

Bob's BIG PLAY hybrid sliders

This is a discussion on Bob's BIG PLAY hybrid sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Bob's BIG PLAY hybrid sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides421
First set of sliders I have tried where playmakers feel just like that. Not sure if that makes sense but this is the first set where there are big runs, wide outs make something happen on screens. Liking it so far.
I am 4 games into a dynasty with Texas Tech as the I coordinator and will post updates as I continue
Great. Glad you like them.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm going to try these tonight (I hope). I like the no penalties idea -- it's not like they are close to accurate in any sense -- and what gets called is often way off compared to real life.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:07 AM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonagFam
I'm going to try these tonight (I hope). I like the no penalties idea -- it's not like they are close to accurate in any sense -- and what gets called is often way off compared to real life.
L
Let me know how they work for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2014, 10:51 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
L
Let me know how they work for you.
So far I like them (hard for a Husker fan to admit when a Mizzou fan does good! J/K, I blame it on those years that I lived in the state during/after college).

I need a little more time with it, but I like that I can still get big runs, but that I can't just count on them all the time.

At first (and we were warned), I thought it was going to be too easy. Just like you said though, a couple series' in and it was tougher. I do think I found the right sliders for me.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:32 PM   #13
Pro

Smile Re: Bob's BIG PLAY hybrid sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonagFam
So far I like them (hard for a Husker fan to admit when a Mizzou fan does good! J/K, I blame it on those years that I lived in the state during/after college).

I need a little more time with it, but I like that I can still get big runs, but that I can't just count on them all the time.

At first (and we were warned), I thought it was going to be too easy. Just like you said though, a couple series' in and it was tougher. I do think I found the right sliders for me.
Great! Glad you like them. And regarding your comment about the difficulty of complimentary a Mizzou fan... Just think how hard it would be if we had been rude enough to beat you 25 years in a row! I(Lol).

Hope the sliders continue to work for you.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:19 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
Great! Glad you like them. And regarding your comment about the difficulty of complimentary a Mizzou fan... Just think how hard it would be if we had been rude enough to beat you 25 years in a row! I(Lol).

Hope the sliders continue to work for you.
If it's any solace,there were plenty of close games in that streak, and Missouri was a team that had a knack of playing us tough (or at least brought that way of thinking for me as a fan).
Old 02-02-2014, 10:21 PM   #15
Pro

Just wanted to say once again I truly encourage people to give these sliders a try--They have made the game better for me than it has ever been. I think you will enjoy the big plays (by both human and CPU) buy beyond that it is a challenging and just plain fun experience.

Of course if you are happy with the sliders you are using that's great. But if you are still looking these might well prove a pleasant surprise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 07:15 PM   #16
Rookie

Mules50's Arena

OVR: 4

Looking good. Bout to take these out for a test drive. Will play a few games and post the box scores here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »