Home

TKO27's Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on TKO27's Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 02:43 PM   #1
Rookie

tko27's Arena

OVR: 2
TKO27's Heisman Sliders

After much trial and error and many hours, here are the sliders that I've settled on that feel the most natural and give me a realistic gameplay experience against the CPU.

These settings are based on the Heisman base difficulty setting. They have been used by myself (obviously) and a number of others who agree that they produce an overall solid experience. Please try them out and let me know what you think.

Difficulty: Heisman
Offensive Skill: Heisman
Defensive Skill: Heisman
Quarter Length: 9-10 Minutes
Game Speed: Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold: 5
Home Field Advantage Effects: On
Ice the Kicker: On (user choice)

Penalties
Offsides: 70
False Start: 60
Holding: 50
Facemask: 50
Offensive PI: 55
Defensive PI: 55
KR/PR Interference: 50
Clipping: 33
Intentional Grounding: 40
Roughing the Passer: 50
Roughing the Kicker: 15

Gameplay Settings (HUM/CPU)
QB Accuracy: 10/70
Pass Blocking: 25/65
WR Catching: 45/85
RB Ability: 35/60
Run Blocking: 5/95
Pass Coverage: 30/85
Interceptions: 35/50
Rush Defense: 30/100
Tackling: 35/100
FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 5/80
Punt Power: 55/60
Punt Accuracy: 20/100
Kickoff Power: 55/55
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 10:08 PM   #2
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: TKO27's Heisman Sliders

100 CPU tackle will probably scare away a lot of people, but I'm intrigued.. What kind of results are you seeing? Is it hard to win against higher rated teams? Limited number of big plays? Any broken tackles? CPU putting up crazy passing completion percentages?
Old 07-15-2015, 04:09 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

Plaued a couple games with this set. I love it because I like to play my wa, make adjustments to my own liking, etc. It's pretty hard to win playing harder teams. I tried one playing vs UNC as GT and you can't cheese with the option, it's legitimately hard to run. I played with my dynasty team(#1 in the nation) vs the #2 team in the nation and saw similar results. I lost both games and in each it was very hard to stop the opposing passing attack, not really the run, and very very hard to move the ball. Very tough to get pressure on the QB, the other team gets lots of pressure. Just an overall very challenging experience which I really like.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:24 PM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoeywigs
Plaued a couple games with this set. I love it because I like to play my wa, make adjustments to my own liking, etc. It's pretty hard to win playing harder teams. I tried one playing vs UNC as GT and you can't cheese with the option, it's legitimately hard to run. I played with my dynasty team(#1 in the nation) vs the #2 team in the nation and saw similar results. I lost both games and in each it was very hard to stop the opposing passing attack, not really the run, and very very hard to move the ball. Very tough to get pressure on the QB, the other team gets lots of pressure. Just an overall very challenging experience which I really like.
Started a franchise, with UMASS and defense is awful. My defense can't stop a nosebleed and I mean I would expect like 1 or 2 stops a game but that never ever happens. Can't get any pressure on the run or pass.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:21 PM   #5
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

Nice balance of challenge and fun! I'm going to use these in my dynasty. Thanks for sharing them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »