Home

Help — needed slider set

This is a discussion on Help — needed slider set within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2018, 10:31 PM   #1
Rookie

Bred2444's Arena

OVR: 0
Help — needed slider set

Made a roster of fictional teams with the editor. Need a slider set, or recommendations to give the game a more “high school football” feel. Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2018, 11:03 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Help — needed slider set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred2444
Made a roster of fictional teams with the editor. Need a slider set, or recommendations to give the game a more “high school football” feel. Thanks in advance
The first thing that comes to my mind is to strip every team's playbook way down. IIRC, there is a minimum number of formations the game will allow. I would probably get the formations down to that number and put as limited an amount of the same, or very similar, plays in each formation.

Not sure on sliders. I'll think on it though.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:08 PM   #3
Rookie

Bred2444's Arena

Thanks Tuscaloosa, had a few ideas over the playbooks. My biggest concern is how to give it a more realistic feeling. like not as many long field goals, shorter punts, more fumbles, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-16-2018, 01:58 AM   #4
Pro

What level of high school football are you shooting for? I know I would have fun with it doing like 1-A level. A lot of those teams don't even have a kicker really. It would be fun to 40 them out in kicking and force them to go for it or kick a short punt. I feel like the CPU would still attempt extra points, but I have never tried it. It would be cool if you could force the 2 point conversion.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:08 PM   #5
Rookie

Bred2444's Arena

1-6A, yet somewhat merging the skill level onto a same platform. Example that a 1-A team would still get dominated by say a 6-A team

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »