Home

NCAA Football 14 Realistic Remixed Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Realistic Remixed Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2021, 02:46 AM   #33
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Realistic Remixed Sliders

What have you done so far with the new sliders?

-Studied real player percentages for each position in NCAA Football Division 1. (Example, QB passing attempts/percentages, etc.) Each game you will see real percentages for the athletes and feel what it's like to play College Football.

-Played over 100 games so far to test player movement, animations, skills, speed, and other attributes that make the game feel better.

-Game speed at slow no longer feels like you're in the mud now that I've raised the threshold to 95. Every athlete operates smoothly on each drive. Each animation plays out correctly and players no longer look like their track stars running a 4.3 in a 40. Each athlete plays to his skill/talent correctly.

What have you got left to do for the new sliders?

-Working on HB rushing attempts/average yards per rush/average yards per play, WR receptions/receiving yards/yards after catch/average yards after catch/drops, looking for better animations to make the gameplay more exciting, studying drives for both USER/CPU offense/defense, studying field position of athletes, and studying red zone/goaline offense/defense.

What do you like about these new sliders?

So far I love what the new sliders are bringing to the table. I've redecorated the penalty sliders and gameplay sliders. The game feels smooth and you don't have to be frustrated with unnecessary speed boost. I'm seeing multiple animations come to life for the offense and defense. I've noticed a big change in reps and fatigue management. I love the feel you get each play. Missed assignments can make you pay, but not be a total game killer. Momentum shifts occur realistically based on your approach for the game and how you play.

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-06-2021 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Adding codes, information, and fixing errors!
Old 11-07-2021, 12:12 AM   #34
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

New Slider Test Notes

I'm trying my best to bring what's in real life to these sliders. I just want to have fun and play real football at a different speed and a base. So I've studied football today, which was insane. There was many upsets and football is so unpredictable at times. I want to bring that raw intensity to the game. Each number is being tested. I'm going to the extreme to find better gameplay/animations. Down below is what's being work on.

-Both the USER/CPU to get to get rewarded for missed assignments, which is based on players attributes not just overall ratings.

-USER/CPU QBs to get real QB% as well as other positions. Real statistics should matter. In today's CFB it's much different. Google statistics to find out more on today's football.

- Better match ups for each position and each athlete to stand out that is meant to stand out.

-Real movement with animations that work smoothly to help us stop sprinting all the time to save fatigue and increase big plays for big moments based on skill/talent.

-Game Speed at slow with threshold at 95 to decrease the mud feeling. This helps unrealistic player separation to be fixed. Helps increase stamina/rotation and makes the game move at a realistic speed with each player. You don't have to sprint all the time unless necessary for a big play. This may change, because I'm finding better based at the high level. There's 10 yards in a first down so I'm watching how many steps are being taken and also watching the motion within the runs.

-Each QB to have time to throw and not run for their life's. To have time to pick your selection then sprint away from sacks or throw the ball away. The O-Line should never collapse like they do and should hold their ground.

-To help improve defensive battles and create realistic pressure. Rather it be upfront or in the backfield. The falls in the line of better reads with attacks being balanced.

-Better O-Line vs D-Line matchups. The D-Line shouldn't always be rewarded. Should be more pancakes at times. O-Line should be rewarded like so in real life. Let's see some defensive players hit the ground.

-To help each game play out based on momentum, or feel the raw intensity of what it feels like in critical situations. Overall to have fun and accept a loss or a win. Based on successfully executing plays and understanding missed assignments.

- Penalties play a huge factor and control momentum shifts in this video game. When penalties occur it can reset the whole game to a different direction while stopping the time from it's normal pattern. I've studied the penalty sliders by each number to see what occurs. I've witnessed clipping, facemask, and holding change the game up. Currently working on getting pass interferences to play a role. While adjusting the penalty sliders to not mess up my position on the field.

Note: I've studied how each number works on sliders. I'm working to the extreme to find better ways to enjoy the game. I honestly wish I could create the gameplay myself. These sliders only allow so much, but remember this. Always do something, because you love it. Not for the recognition and amusement. For the love of the what you admire.

OMG WTF MOMENTS NOTES

If you put gamespeed at slow and threshold at zero. The game will run smooth, create real field management, and help animations stand out better. Based upon how you setup the penalty and gameplay sliders. If you can find the right speed and base. Then you can build better sliders. I'm finding game speed slow and threshold at zero to the best direction to build around.

What can be down to help the game play better with game speed at slow and threshold at zero?

-In College Football we forget it's also about the yards after the catch. Those big moments where the WR slips away for a touchdown, or is taken down short for the first down on a crucial 3rd down. Those big plays should be added to these sliders.

-In college football we forget about the pancakes. Those meaty O-Lineman who protect the QBs for a huge play down the field. The HB who finds an open lane to breakaway down the field for a big play. We must not forget about that raw intensity.

-In college football we must not forget about those broken tackles who lead for more yards and make the fans go nuts.

-In College football we must not forget those DBs who make clutch leaping catches to return it for 15 yards. Able to shift left or right to take it home or come up short. We must have this!

What should we feel when playing sliders to keep us coming back for more?

When playing this game it should feel fun. It should be filled with WTF moments. It should be filled with OMG moments. I want to add this in my new sliders, but still keep it realistic. I want it to be competitive for both sides of the ball. I'm going with some very extreme numbers to make this game flip momentum each drive.

This game is built more toward the offense when it comes to momentum. If we can make big plays occur that reset the game momentum, but then have defensive stops at the same time. That will keep the game interesting yet unpredictable. Crazy omg moments that will leave you stunned. We need these moments to keep us happy and thrilled.

What do you mean by going to the extreme?

Look! Sometimes the best of things are the simplest of things. After recent study I've found game speed at slow helps animations play out better and also helps players play to their true ratings. Players are also shifting better on the ground and moving at a realistic pace.

Sure 95 threshold would work, but after putting threshold at ZERO it just feels right. So now I'm putting all penalty sliders and gameplay sliders at zero. I will determine what exactly sucks and destroys momentum and drives. Then target on what makes the game fun again. It's sort of like drawing a painting or putting a puzzle together.

I might end up leaving some features at zero or maybe 100. Each game is different on NCAA Football 14. So I'm keeping this in my mind while building. When you watch CFB in real life what do you witness? This should be in the game. Upsets, blowouts, and comebacks. What's in the game should be in the game.

After studying countless hours or over thousands of games. I know exactly what each number does and I'm shocked how some numbers you wouldn't think would do the opposite. Each number has a value and that value has so much control over the game alone on penalty sliders. It's really like a hard math test, but it's worth the frustration if you love football.

I've studied over thousands of games. Players attributes make up most of the bs that happens. That's why we must to the extreme and target what's occurring to take it out. You might be saying how is that possible? If you adjust the numbers to the extreme you will get extreme moments. With it on Heisman, game speed at slow, and threshold at zero. You want get it as much, but you'll get it enough to where you don't feel overplayed. That's my biggest theory on the new base.

What is the most craziest study so far?

Do you want to see something bizarre?! Follow the steps down below and you'll see how they created this video game. You'll learn where EA Sports main focuses we're on. It's worth a try and it's very easy directions. Guarantee you you'll be shocked!

- Turn everything on Heisman.

- Set time to 9 minutes.

- Set game speed to SLOW.

- Set threshold to ZERO.

- Set ALL of your penalties to ZERO.

- Set USER/CPU sliders ALL to ZERO.

- Go to exhibition games and click a match up.

- Choose the teams you want and play the game.

- Call the plays your coach tells you for off/def.

Note: You'll be shocked when you find out what EA Sports main focus was when creating the game. Even more shocked when the game is over and you see the statistics/score.

MAKE REAL STATS MATTER AGAIN

- Always compare CFB stats in real life to your games. Real stats and real percentages (%) should matter. This isn't the NFL it's College Football.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/stats/playe

- Scroll through my pages for insights on this thread and read the thread down below if you want to create a better slider set to your liking.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-included.html

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-07-2021 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Coding and information
Old 11-07-2021, 04:48 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Preezy - So are you working on a set of heisman sliders, varsity sliders, or are you testing both? Also, do you have any recommendations for sliders playing coach mode?

Last edited by jb1903; 11-07-2021 at 04:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2021, 05:25 PM   #36
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1903
Preezy - So are you working on a set of heisman sliders, varsity sliders, or are you testing both? Also, do you have any recommendations for sliders playing coach mode?

Hi JB! Yes, I'm working on decreasing unfair advantages on heisman sliders. I love how heisman makes the game competitive. I've studied extreme hours and played many games to see what each number does. I'm working on tweaking the heisman sliders to bring better competition based on missed assignments or execution of plays. I want what's in real CFB to be in the sliders.

There's alot of information and insights in this thread to read. I've made many discoveries to help us each have the slider set we want. I just want something new and thrilling to bring to the game. I want the missing it factors. Take this year for example. There's been so many upsets and wow moments in 2021 CFB. I feel like some sets miss that, because we focus so much on defense. So if I can bring those factors with a competitive defensive structure. Oh man! That would be sick!

This video game is built and scripted so I feel if we target the areas EA Sports targeted. Decrease those areas and reset numbers a certain way we can all play on the sets we want. Believe it or not the sliders are sensitive to the game. So I'm studying hard on better settings and ways to play the game.

Note: I thought I found some coach mode sliders the other day. Search through the threads there is definitely some located somewhere. I'll look for some for you.

SLIDER UPDATE

I can tell you this much. We're getting very close man!! Just cranked up NCAA football 14 and switched to my new slider set with game speed at slow and threshold at ZERO. I've seen penalties in the game, big plays, great defensive battles, better animations, game plays so smooth, running feels great, and missed assignments lead to real momentum shifts.

Crossing fingers!! Keep in mind each game is entirely different based on matchups, etc. So that's what I'm also trying to see happen when we use the sliders in our dynasty. We'll know on bad days what to do and on good days what to do. Rival days will also feel like rival days. I want that feeling like in real life to exist when we play each game.

You'll have to mentally not get frustrated some games and find ways to decrease the momentum of your opponents. Trust your coordinators on play calling and choose the positions you play with wisely. If you're getting beat in areas target those areas to swing momentum your way. You'll have to play wise and make better decisions. There will be many opportunities for you and the CPU.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN CHAOS?

What is something we love about College Football? Anyone? Yes, the chaos of course! There is nothing better than seeing a drive be destroyed by a dumb play that leaves us all confused. With the new CFB sliders that's coming. You will be tested in critical moments like so in real life. You won't have verticals and money plays to fall back on to get you out of situations that you got yourself into. We've all saw it before in real life. Star teams drinking their own kool aid just to lose to an underdog. It's not about what you have or how you start. It's about how you play and how you finish.

Nobody wants to play a game and KNOW exactly what to do next to win. You want to play a game where sometimes your back is against the wall. Aw yeah! Those comebacks that leave you at the edge of your seat. You want to play a game that makes you feel something and be worth your time. Sliders you love, but hate at the same time.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN PRESSURE?

Nobody likes to lose in real life. That's what a game should feel like. You should be tested mentally and fairly. The CPU should be competitive. You shouldn't go into a game feeling like you're going to win and build a championship dynasty such as Pete Carroll with USC or Nick Saban with Alabama. You should feel like you've earned something. This should be more than a game. This should be College Football.

In College Football you see crazy things happen and feel alot of excitement at times. Did you see that?! Can you believe that?! We should experience those moments with the new sliders coming. Even if we hate it we laugh at it and move on to the next play. Wild stats and record breaking performances should be apart of these sliders as well. Those are the moments you see every College Game. We should embrace those moments and cherish the game we love called College Football.

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-08-2021 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Coding and information
Old 11-11-2021, 07:25 PM   #37
Just started!

These sliders are working pretty good man! Do you have any updates at all? Also I do agree with the slow speed and threshold at 95 does make it run really smooth.
Old 11-11-2021, 09:00 PM   #38
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobysaylor
These sliders are working pretty good man! Do you have any updates at all? Also I do agree with the slow speed and threshold at 95 does make it run really smooth.

Thank you for the support! I'm pleased to hear that. I absolutely love them, but I've got some brand new sliders on the way that will beat this version. I've spent countless hours and over 100+++ games played trying to perfect the gameplay. The new sliders are on the way. Game speed will be on SLOW and the threshold will be at ZERO. Look below for key points on the new sliders.

Key Points For New Sliders

- Each individual game will play different and you will be tested differently every game. You'll feel the chaos of a modern day football game. Your decision making and execution will determine the final result. This goes for both the USER/CPU to help make it fair. Every score depending on the style of play and decision making will give you a better experience with different outcomes.

- Penalties will be called on both sides and play a big part like so in real life. Your mental focus will be tested so don't get mad at the refs. Keep your composure and focus on your style of play. I've discovered that when penalties are called. It helps change the momentum and that makes each game unpredictable. Helping make the experience better for the player.

- For this new slider set gamespeed will be at (SLOW) and the threshold will be at (ZERO).
This help will bring the animations to life, get rid of the glitchy/panic running animations, give you realistic stats that match today's CFB, help set a realistic rhythm/tone to the game, and help players attributes/skills/talent stand out better.

Note: Running last test to the new sliders. Penalty/Gameplay sliders are different than anything you've seen before. The fatigue auto-sub sliders play great with these. I'm still testing the WR rotation though. Thanks for your patience!

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-13-2021 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Errors, information, and codes.
Old 11-11-2021, 09:33 PM   #39
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Got me curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreezyBeatz777
Thank you for the support! I'm pleased to hear that. I absolutely love them, but I've got some brand new sliders on the way that will beat this version. I've spent countless hours and over 100+++ games played trying to perfect the gameplay. The new sliders are on the way. Game speed will be on SLOW and the threshold will be at ZERO. Look below for key points on the new sliders.

Key Points For New Sliders

- Each individual game will play different and you will be tested differently every game. You'll feel the chaos of a modern day football game. Your decision making and execution will determine the final result. This goes for both the USER/CPU to help make it fair. Every score depending on the style of play and decision making will give you a better experience with different outcomes.

- Penalties will be called on both sides and play a big part like so in real life. Your mental focus will be tested so don't get mad at the refs. Keep your composure and focus on your style of play. I've discovered that when penalties are called. It helps change the momentum and that makes each game unpredictable. Helping make the experience better for the player.

- For this new slider set gamespeed will be at (NORMAL) and the threshold will be at (ZERO).
This help will bring the animations to life, get rid of the glitchy/panic running animations, give you realistic stats that match today's CFB, help set a realistic rhythm/tone to the game, and help players attributes/skills/talent stand out better.

Note: Running last test to the new sliders. Penalty/Gameplay sliders are different than anything you've seen before. The fatigue auto-sub sliders play great with these. I'm still testing the WR rotation though. Thanks for your patience!
Sent from my U705AA using Operation Sports mobile app
#6VFL
Old 11-12-2021, 02:33 AM   #40
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
Got me curious.

Sent from my U705AA using Operation Sports mobile app

Thanks! I hope do this right!

The Fatigue Auto-Sub Sliders and Game Control Settings work great with these new changes. I've literally re-decorated the penalty sliders and gameplay sliders. I'm now working on the last part, which is to help the defensive field position for the USER/CPU on the line and in the backfield. This helps increase defensive battles and I don't won't every game to be the same on defense. I want it to be fully based on talent/skill and decision making.

I'm trying to give the best experience of modern day football. Include a lil bit of everything. Drama, wacky moments, low score games, high score games, bizarre plays, wild calls, real stats, crazy stats, comebacks, etc. With how I've adjusted the numbers each game will play different based on decision making. I want it to be competitive and fun. Worth the players experience and time. New sliders will be on page 1 post 2. I'll give a fresh update on this page as well. Ty again!

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-12-2021 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Information and errors

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »