Home

*Official Big East Stadium Sounds Thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Big East Stadium Sounds Thread* within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2012, 11:51 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: *Official Big East Stadium Sounds Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianski71
I'm a Pitt season ticket holder and just completed my Pitt sound pack. I updated the songs to the most current ones used (to the best of my memory). I didn't change any of the fight songs played after scoring plays, since the game already plays them. I changed all of the songs' volume levels with mp3Gain so that they sound right in the game with the custom stadium sounds volume level at 40. Also, in real life, they play much longer clips of these songs, obviously with tv timeouts, etc. so I shortened and cut the songs to the parts that make the most sense to have playing in the short time window that the game allows. If anyone is actually still reading/using this, enjoy!

Pregame Part 1 - Sirius by Alan Parsons Project

Pregame Part 2 - Pitt Fight Song

Defense on 3rd Down - They still use a lot (Here comes the Boom, Let's Go, We Ready, Turnt Up, and there's probably one or two I'm missing...) but most often this year, they've been using Stand Up by Steel Dragon, so that's what I used, since the game will always only play one song (the first in the playlist) anyway.

Defense on 4th Down - At Heinz, they use the same as 3rd down, but in-game they play this one even during punts, which is stupid, so I left it blank.

Kickoff - "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei

TFL/Sack -"Panther Roar"

*3rd Down Conversion is Successful - "Panther Roar"

*4th Down Conversion is Successful - "Panther Roar"

*1st Down Conversion on 1st or 2nd Down - "Panther Roar"

*On all of these in real life, the PA announcer yells "First Down Panthers," the band plays and the students yell "Go Pitt" three times, then "First Down," but I couldn't find this anywhere.

Start of 4th Quarter - "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond......I found a SWEET version online with the students yelling out the "Let's Go Pitt" and "Go Pitt" parts.

Penalty on Away Team - The band plays a part and the students yell "You can't do that" (I can't find this online)
Pitt season ticket holder here as well. Both my wife and I are Pitt grads.

Anywho, I tried to download your file but it says it's not a valid link. If you still have it I'd love to get a copy of it.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #98
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Hunter65
Pitt season ticket holder here as well. Both my wife and I are Pitt grads.

Anywho, I tried to download your file but it says it's not a valid link. If you still have it I'd love to get a copy of it.
Same here, link isn't working. If I get the game I would love the to use your sounds.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 07-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 6

Whats up everyone. I've been a life long fan of NCAA games. I was playing this old NCAA game with a friend the other day and I stumbled over this theme. This theme was so amazing and I've been searching for it EVERYWHERE but I can't find the name of it. If someone knows the name of it, please comment. If you still have the game, may you record the theme and place it youtube or something so I can download it and turn it into a mp3. I'm getting ready to get NCAA football 13 and I need this theme for my custom playlist. I already downloaded the themes from NCAA 06 and I need this one to complete my playlist. I just joined this website too, so I hope someone can help me out.

I'll post a link of the old trailer with the theme in the background: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W5YFtTrlw0

Last edited by Cincinnati_Bearcats; 07-20-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #100
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Nevermind, files were taken down by 4shared for copyright infringement.

Last edited by speedy43; 09-11-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:13 AM   #101
Banned

OVR: 0
21-4-14485

???????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????,??? ??? ??? ?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????,??? ???????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????,????????? ????? ??????????runningofthemill???????????????????????? ???? ?????????????????????????????????????1???????????? ???????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????yourwants???????? ??????????????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2015, 04:48 PM   #102
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Bearcats
Whats up everyone. I've been a life long fan of NCAA games. I was playing this old NCAA game with a friend the other day and I stumbled over this theme. This theme was so amazing and I've been searching for it EVERYWHERE but I can't find the name of it. If someone knows the name of it, please comment. If you still have the game, may you record the theme and place it youtube or something so I can download it and turn it into a mp3. I'm getting ready to get NCAA football 13 and I need this theme for my custom playlist. I already downloaded the themes from NCAA 06 and I need this one to complete my playlist. I just joined this website too, so I hope someone can help me out.

I'll post a link of the old trailer with the theme in the background: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W5YFtTrlw0
HEY! I've posted my new thread of stadium sounds for the community..over 191 sounds for ALL power conf teams, including independents... here's the proof on my soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/user-288235211/tracks

my thread is here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ity-mixed.html

Hopefully these can be helpful to the community

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »