Home

How are stadium sounds added to game

This is a discussion on How are stadium sounds added to game within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2008, 04:42 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
How are stadium sounds added to game

Will this be a file available via ea locker on xbox live, is this a xchange 360 deal, confused any help appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2008, 08:15 AM   #2
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: How are stadium sounds added to game

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgameonly
Will this be a file available via ea locker on xbox live, is this a xchange 360 deal, confused any help appreciated.
You download the sounds you want to a PC and burn them to a disc. Then put that disk into 360 and rip it to hard drive. On PS3 you can just use a USB to copy sounds to HD.

Then you assign what you want to the team in the game.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #3
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
You download the sounds you want to a PC and burn them to a disc. Then put that disk into 360 and rip it to hard drive. On PS3 you can just use a USB to copy sounds to HD.

Then you assign what you want to the team in the game.
How long will assigning the different sounds to each scenario? ANd do you have to do it for each team?
Old 07-07-2008, 01:42 PM   #4
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Can you use a USB device to transfer them to the 360? My burner on my PC crapped out and I'm not planning on buying a replacement as I'm going to purchase a new PC later this year.

EDIT: One other thing, is there a way to add a song to a certain situation for EVERY team, or is it only individual? I wish we could transfer this stuff via the EA Locker if it's on an individual time consuming basis.

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim

Last edited by JohnnytheSkin; 07-07-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
Can you use a USB device to transfer them to the 360? My burner on my PC crapped out and I'm not planning on buying a replacement as I'm going to purchase a new PC later this year.

EDIT: One other thing, is there a way to add a song to a certain situation for EVERY team, or is it only individual? I wish we could transfer this stuff via the EA Locker if it's on an individual time consuming basis.
not yet. there was a rumor that the spring update was going allow this and the ability to transfer over the network, but the spring update didn't happen in favor of a 1 big update a year instead of 2 smaller ones a year.(had been spring/fall updates) you can play music of a usb device with the 360, but i don't think NCAA '09 will read off of it.

i was hoping they would have it like Saints Row, where it can read music over the network(i have all my music on my PC), and you could play playlists off the PC, but i don't think they got that into NCAA '09.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2008, 01:21 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
not yet. there was a rumor that the spring update was going allow this and the ability to transfer over the network, but the spring update didn't happen in favor of a 1 big update a year instead of 2 smaller ones a year.(had been spring/fall updates) you can play music of a usb device with the 360, but i don't think NCAA '09 will read off of it.

i was hoping they would have it like Saints Row, where it can read music over the network(i have all my music on my PC), and you could play playlists off the PC, but i don't think they got that into NCAA '09.
You won't be able to do it with a USB, it has to be burned to a CD then ripped.

And I THINK you can stream music from your computer into the game, but fred said that caused there to be a delay in the playing of the music.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:06 PM   #7
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

So if I put the whole song on my PS3, how much of it will play during the game? For example, if I burn an entire song and want it to play during the kickoff, will it continue playing until the song is finished or does it stop when the play is over?
Old 10-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've ripped my songs to my hard drive and I actually heard them in game but forgot to save. Now when I go back to redo the process the game freezes when I try to save....any suggestions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »