Home

Old 07-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
Pro

osubucksfan47's Arena

OVR: 10
Icon5 Tutorial?

Does anyone have/know where I can find a tutorial on how to get sounds from these mp3 link files on my computer onto my Xbox 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Tutorial?

I got them onto my Xbox 360, i just want to know which way they need to be to be used in the game, separately rip each song off the cd? or rip the whole CD and then choose each individual song from there.

Old 07-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
Rookie

RandyCane's Arena

OVR: 2

for osu47, i don't know of any tutorial but the way i did it was to download the songs from the files onto your computer. then i imported the songs into a music playing software like itunes or windows media player. after that, burn your songs into a cd and rip them into your 360.

for mooj, the latter is what u should do. rip the whole cd and remember to place each song into different playlists.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
Rookie

tbone1's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyCane
for osu47, i don't know of any tutorial but the way i did it was to download the songs from the files onto your computer. then i imported the songs into a music playing software like itunes or windows media player. after that, burn your songs into a cd and rip them into your 360.

for mooj, the latter is what u should do. rip the whole cd and remember to place each song into different playlists.
Sorry for asking this.(not really a computer genious).
How exactly do you import downloaded music files from the computer to my windows media player?
Please be specific... like I said im computer illiterate.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Arclight's Arena

OVR: 2

Found this on another site. Try this:

How to get the songs to NCAA Football

I recommend you read my writeup on the feature first. Read it here.

1. Burn mp3s to a blank CD-R as if you were making a music CD.

2. Insert CD-R into XBOX 360 and rip music to your 360 hard-drive.

3. Once you've done that, go to create a playlist option and put each song on its own individual playlist. This is key because if you put multiple songs on one playlist not all of them will get played.

4. Once in NCAA Football go to custom sounds menu in MY NCAA 09 menu. There just follow the directions on the screen. Your playlists should show up since you saved them on the 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »