Home

Need some help - much appreciated!

This is a discussion on Need some help - much appreciated! within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Need some help - much appreciated!

Hey guys, I've been reading a lot about the Custom soundtrack and I really want to try it out. A couple of things I've gathered from reading -

1 - You must get a CD on your 360, rip it to the 360 and then save it to separate playlists.

2 - After this, you can go and import it on NCAA 09 pretty easily. (I would assume)

Now my question is this - Say I just want a certain part of the song... from my gathering I would guess I would have to edit it myself before I put it on a CD and ripped it to the 360. How long do they have to be? And how long do the songs play for?

If you guys had to do this, what software (free) would be the best to edit what part I want and then put it on the CD?

And if you could give a quick step by step on how to make it happen, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 09:08 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Need some help - much appreciated!

You can tell iTunes what part of the song to play, and that's the way it will burn it on a CD. Make sure you aren't burning an MP3 CD and you should be good to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »