Home

Team sounds allrady in the game

This is a discussion on Team sounds allrady in the game within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2008, 02:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
Team sounds allrady in the game

Please post the team sounds that came with the game. That way it will free valuable slots for more custom sounds.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 02:24 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Team sounds allrady in the game

itīs "allready" on the thread title, sorry!
Old 08-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #3
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

actually it would be "already"

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 08-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #4
Rookie

true
Old 08-03-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

To me it doesn't matter because every sound you find on this board or other boards is better than the crap sounds EA puts in. I bet there would be a huge number of people who would watch college football all this year, mark down notes on what teams play, and then give it to the NCAA team to put in.

Stadium sounds is a great feature but it will kind of suck to put the sounds in every year and I know the NCAA team won't take the time to put in some of the specific sounds.

OSU is a perfect example. I can't believe that the EA team watched a Buckeye game and didn't notice Le Regiment being played after plays, Buckeye Battle Cry after TDs and Extra Points, and Down the Field after offensive plays.

I can't believe that they watched a Michigan game and didn't notice Iron Man after big stops, a fast upbeat Victors, and Temptation after 3rd downs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
To me it doesn't matter because every sound you find on this board or other boards is better than the crap sounds EA puts in. I bet there would be a huge number of people who would watch college football all this year, mark down notes on what teams play, and then give it to the NCAA team to put in.

Stadium sounds is a great feature but it will kind of suck to put the sounds in every year and I know the NCAA team won't take the time to put in some of the specific sounds.

OSU is a perfect example. I can't believe that the EA team watched a Buckeye game and didn't notice Le Regiment being played after plays, Buckeye Battle Cry after TDs and Extra Points, and Down the Field after offensive plays.

I can't believe that they watched a Michigan game and didn't notice Iron Man after big stops, a fast upbeat Victors, and Temptation after 3rd downs.
Well, I don't think that the EA team doesn't notice these details but they would have to have the band come in again to record the songs in the studio. I think the minimum fight song assigned to a team is one (user created teams), but no more than three.

For example, USC's fight song, "Fight On!" has 2 versions in the game- a short version that is played after a touchdown, then a longer version after the PAT. Then there's "Tribute To Troy" (added in a later version of the game, I started to notice it on 2005 or 06) that is played on defensive plays but I noticed they also still incorrectly play it on 1st Downs when the team is on offense. It should be an even shorter version of "Fight On!" for first downs.

They also messed up UCLA's fight song for the longest time. I only know this because my brother-in-law and I would play and whenever he scored a TD in the earlier versions of the game, he'd be dumbfounded as to why that was. EA finally corrected this, I believe in the 2003 or 2004 version of the game, to which my brother-in-law rejoiced in happiness. EA must have recorded that song again.

They used the University of Notre Dame Marching Band for all their band music. Check our the credits. None of the music heard in the game came from their respective university's band, believe it or not!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Hammer67's Arena

OVR: 3

In season's past, EA would have the Penn State "We are...Penn State!" cheer in the game...I haven't heard it on any of the 360 versions yet so I put in my own.

If you ever want to feel better about yourself, visit an online forum. You will find poor spelling, poor grammar, poor logic and complete irrationality in practically every thread. What a world...
Old 09-05-2008, 11:24 PM   #8
Rookie

mkrob23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Team sounds already in the game

I've looked everywhere on the web for a list of sounds already in the game with no luck. If somebody has that list it would be wonderful to see. I too would like to get the most of my 50 slots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »