Home

USC Trojans - NCAA Football 09 My Custom Sounds

This is a discussion on USC Trojans - NCAA Football 09 My Custom Sounds within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 01:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
USC Trojans - NCAA Football 09 My Custom Sounds

UPDATE #3 08/08/08 5:30pm
IT'S HERE! Download it at:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13593421...9_USC.rar.html (8934 KB)
Password is: USCbme915 for OperationSports.com
ENJOY!!!

Here is the Readme.txt file:

===============================================
= NCAA Football 09 Custom Stadium Sounds v1.0 =
= created by USCbme915 =
===============================================
I'd like to thank you for downloading my custom soundpack. I've put forth a lot of time and effort into editing these sound files to make your experience with EA Sports' NCAA Football 09 more authentic and enjoyable!
Please let me know what you think of this soundpack:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...om-sounds.html
NOTE: These mp3's were edited to be used on the default custom sounds volume setting (75).
================================================== ================================
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COPYING SOUND FILES (for the Sony Playstation 3 console)
Copy the directory NCAA_09_USC to a flash memory device.
In the XMB, scroll to 'MUSIC' and press 'X'.
Highlight your flash memory device and press 'X'.
Highlight 'NCAA_09_USC' and press 'TRIANGLE'.
Highlight 'COPY' and press 'X'.
When 'COPY COMPLETED' is displayed, press "CIRCLE".
Start NCAA Football 09 under 'GAME'.

================================================== ================================
AUTHENTIC SITUATIONAL SONGS
Field Goal Kick Is Successful - Fight On! (Long).mp3
PAT Is Successful - Conquest!.mp3
2 Pt Conversion Is Successful - Fight On! (Long).mp3
Touchdown - Fight On! (Touchdown).mp3
Safety - Tribute To Troy.mp3
Tackle for Loss/Sack - Tribute To Troy.mp3
Defensive Stop on 3rd Down - Tribute To Troy.mp3
Defensive Stop on 4th Down - Tribute To Troy.mp3
Turnover - All Right Now.mp3
3rd Down Conversion Is Successful - Fight On! (1st Down).mp3
4th Down Conversion Is Successful - Fight On! (1st Down).mp3
1st Down Conversion On 1st Or 2nd Down - Fight On! (1st Down).mp3
SUGGESTED SITUATIONAL SONGS
The following situations I do not have mp3's created for them. However, I can suggest songs* from this particular soundpack that you can assign to them.
Challenged Play
Suggested Song - Dr. Who.mp3
Defense Takes The Field After A Kick Return
Suggested Song - Tribute To Troy.mp3
FG Miss By Opponent
Suggested Song - All Right Now.mp3
Start of 4th Quarter
Suggested Song - Tusk.mp3
Timeout Home
Suggested Song - Heartbreaker.mp3
Suggested Song - Frankenstein.mp3
Timeout Visitor
Suggested Song - Get It On.mp3
Suggested Song - Far From Over.mp3
*Suggested songs DO NOT reflect what is played at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum by the University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band at USC Football games. Althought the songs are authentic to USC, the suggestions are merely to provide an option for the user to customize his/her game as they wish. Thank you.
The following situations I do not have mp3's created for them.
Defense On 3rd Down
Defense On 4th Down
Kickoff
Penalty On Away Team
DISCLAIMER
This soundpack was released on August 8, 2008 for download to the Operationsports.com community for personal use only. Please do not redistribute, modify, or sell this soundpack.
CREDITS
"All Right Now" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
Ripped without permission from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EuBALYqc10 by headsinger, June 17, 2008
"Conquest!" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
Ripped without permission from: Spirit of Troy In Studio, 1999
"Dr. Who" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
"Far From Over" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
Ripped without permission from: A Silver Celebration - 25 Years Of The Spirit Of Troy, 1994
"Fight On! (1st Down)" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
"Fight On! (Long)" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
"Fight On! (Touchdown)" performed by Dennis Packer and The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
Ripped without permission from: "USC-WSU; touchdown video" http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97698268527419 by Pd - photostop.blogpot.com
"Frankenstein" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
Ripped without permission from: A Silver Celebration - 25 Years Of The Spirit Of Troy, 1994
"Get It On" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
"Heartbreaker" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
"Socal Spellout" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
"Tribute To Troy: performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
"Tusk" performed by The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band

UPDATE #2 08/08/08 12:45am
Hey guys, I am almost done with my soundpack. I'm gonna go through a final test play session to check the songs and make sure it sounds right as I've added more reverb to get that stadium "feel". Then I'm going to write up a readme file and zip them up and upload them later on today, after I get back from work (the afternoon).

In the meantime, check out my final test video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IiTQTUYceo

UPDATE 08/06/08 3:50pm
Hey guys, my first edit of the sounds came out really loud. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this with importing their own tunes but by the default sound setting for custom sounds (75) it's still WAY TOO LOUD. It's like it's drowning out any other sound that's in the game. To me, this isn't acceptable. I have to go back and adjust for this and add some more reverb for stadium "effect."

RANT:
The only other thing I noticed is that actually entering the sounds is VERY TIME CONSUMING. When you finish selecting a song for a particular situation and then enter the screen again for another tune, it seems like you're STARTING OVER from selecting your team (scrolling from < ALL >), situation (scrolling from < PAT >), then choosing your song (from the entire playlist on your HDD). A suggestion, for the EA guys who read the boards, is to make the custom sound menu where you:

1. Be able to choose your team first.
I'm assuming that gamers play with usually one favorite team. Even if it's two or more, assigning music to a team that's already selected is a whole lot easier than scrolling to that team each time you want to enter a song. Thankfully USC is towards the end but for those whose favorite teams run in the middle of the alphabet like Michigan or LSU, well,hope you have plenty of time on your hands.
2. Be able, once the team is chosen, to have a menu that lists the situation.
It's a pain in the butt to go back and forth through that song selection submenu and situations list to see if you missed a situation (because that submenu covers a lot of the text of your assigned songs).
3. Be able to select the situation to assign a song from a particular subfolder.
It's also a pain to scroll through your entire songlist to find the song you want. I know you can scroll through title letters, but it still is a pain.

Anyway, I'll be working on it a little bit tonight and hopefully I can have it all done and uploaded by week's end (Friday).

ORIGINAL POST
Alright guys, I'm working on my USC Trojans - NCAA Football 09 My Custom Sounds soundpack. I'm really early in development but anyone who is a USC Trojan fan should be hyped up about this. Details to come...

Here's a couple of preview videos I uploaded on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixNfVc22esQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVAekj_URA0

FIGHT ON!

Last edited by USCbme915; 08-10-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: USC Trojans - NCAA Football 09 My Custom Sounds

Hey could you possibly post the link for the announcer saying touchdown usc!
Old 08-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
Tar Heels/UCF

skinfan31's Arena

OVR: 9

Dude you are the MAN!! Yeah I'm hyped. I've been waiting for this forever. I don't want to start my USC dynasty without these sounds.

I wait with baited breath. Please post links soon!
Old 08-08-2008, 08:32 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Bump, because... it's here!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #5
MVP

dodgerblue's Arena

OVR: 19

Great Job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2008, 05:25 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

the password doesnt work can you get it single or through win zip i have rar too but for some reason the password isnt working have any idea....thanks
Old 08-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #7
Tar Heels/UCF

skinfan31's Arena

thanks for the work, but the password wouldn't work for me either.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:17 AM   #8
Tar Heels/UCF

skinfan31's Arena

can you post a list for where to place each song (for us east coast fans that have never been to a game in person). thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »