Home

Old 11-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3
new chant I have heard need help

Went to psu and michigan game a couple weeks ago and we we're doing a cool chant that went oh ohut ohut ohut then again went oh ohut ohut ohut. It was not the woah oooo woah ooo woahhh ooooho chant if anyone gets what i am saying. I watched the ohio st and penn state game and you could hear it on the tv really good any one help me out?

ok may just have found it ohio state calls it the seven nation chant anyone help me out? I guess its ohio states kickoff theme but everyone seems to use it now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

Re: new chant I have heard need help

If it's the one I'm thinking you're trying to describe I think it's the Seven Nation Army Chant (modeled after the song "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes). You can download it or Google it and find videos/soundbites. Tell me if that's the one...

It's not just Penn State/Ohio State it's getting used everywhere-- I swear I've heard it during soccer games during the World Cup this year too.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:34 PM   #3
Rookie

maximized98's Arena

Re: new chant I have heard need help

I know which one you are talking about. It's called Kernkraft 400. If you want, I can email you the edit version. It just plays the woah part, and not the 90 sec intro

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »