Home

Question About Sound Levels

This is a discussion on Question About Sound Levels within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
a Coors Light in my hand

jfRED33's Arena

OVR: 13
Question About Sound Levels

Alright,

I'm going to try and make this clear as possible: I was wondering, does anyone here know what the default bands audio (that comes IN GAME) is set at?

It's hard to explain... but here is what I'm trying to say. I like how the volume is set at default when you play the game (so I'd like to keep it right there WITH my stadium sounds as well - once they're applied). But, I downloaded a .RAR file w/ all the Nebraska stadium sounds, but some are relatively low, some are REALLY low, and others (mainstream songs like Hells Bells, Machinehead, Start Me Up) are LOUD AS S**T... and I cannot hear the crowd or even commentators over them when they blast in.

So, I was going to look around the site and find all the best Nebraska stadium sounds, and just want to know what sound level the default bands are on the game... because I can edit these mp3's in Goldwave to make them the perfect levels.

Maybe if anyone has in-game rips of a team's fight song? That would certainly help. Or, is there another way I can do this?

Just wanna make home games as REAL as possible w/ this year's game!

Thanks for any help! PRECIATE IT guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »