Home

End of Leaders....Is it end of TC as well?

This is a discussion on End of Leaders....Is it end of TC as well? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
End of Leaders....Is it end of TC as well?

The new challenges just came out and it's lsu and Georgia. I noticed on the leaders challenge that it indicated it was the last one ending the stat leaders. Does anyone know if they are going to end it here and not do collections either? If so I got a lot of useless silvers in my reserves!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2014, 06:25 PM   #2
Rookie

RobbyWacker7's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: End of Leaders....Is it end of TC as well?

Who are the new leader cards?
Old 01-14-2014, 07:23 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmvalente
The new challenges just came out and it's lsu and Georgia. I noticed on the leaders challenge that it indicated it was the last one ending the stat leaders. Does anyone know if they are going to end it here and not do collections either? If so I got a lot of useless silvers in my reserves!
I have a feeling something new is in the works. The market is crashed due to the people buying packs to get Deion, Barry, or Randy. People are really coin poor right now. Similarly, they crashed the market right before the CV guys were released in order to get people to buy packs with money. Although it could be the end too, as the college season is over, and Barry, Deion, and Randy are the last guys they wanted to add as 99's.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:47 PM   #4
Rookie

It will be a new line of cards similar to espn cards and the leaders IMO. Too much activity for then to just up and quit.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:57 PM   #5
MVP

I just don't know what else they can add. Better versions of Herschel, Ray Lewis, Reggie White, and maybe that Orlando Pace from way back are the only ones that jump out at me. I can't think of anyone else to make a 99 that is already on the game. Yeah, there are a lot of guys they could add, but I doubt they will add anyone not on it yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamurphy3
It will be a new line of cards similar to espn cards and the leaders IMO. Too much activity for then to just up and quit.
I agree with you. Too many people jusy settling in from getting the game for christmas and too many hardcore guys left to just stop and not take our money anymore, lol
Old 01-14-2014, 08:25 PM   #7
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Yup. It will go on through Feb for sure. At least I hope because Madden sucks!!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #8
Rookie

I say at least till draft, could they make cards of guys who have declared? Could we get a johnny football or a tre mason?!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »